Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Periyar University, Salem Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed form in EIGHT COPIES are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors are invited in various Departments/ Disciplines :
Assistant Professors – Botany, Environmental Science, Library and Information Science and Zoology, Commerce, Education, English, Food Science and Nutrition, Geology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology
Associate Professors Jobs in Botany, Environmental Science, Library and Information Science and Zoology, Economics, Education and Microbiology
Professors Jobs in Botany, Environmental Science, Library and Information Science and Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, English, Food Science and Nutrition, Psychology and Tamil
Application Fee : crossed Demand Draft to the value of Rs.500/- and 250/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of “The Registrar, Periyar University” payable at Salem.bank jobs
How to Apply : The completed application form alongwith the required application fee in an envelope containing the filled in application superscribed on the left hand corner as “Application for the post of ………. in ………” should be sent to “The Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem – 636011, Tamil Nadu, India” either by Registered post or submitted in person,
1. Application form, details of qualifications and instructions to the candidates are available Application forms can be obtained in person from the Registrar on requisition accompanied
2. Qualifications and other conditions prescribed and notified by the MHRD/ UGC. New Contributory Pension Scheme will be applicable for the new entrants and also for the staff who were recruited on or after 1.4.2003. (G.O.Ms.No.439/Fin/2004, dated 6.8.2004).
3. Applications without registration fee and attested copies of testimonials will be summarily rejected.
4. Persons who want to avail the benefit of reservation under the Differently abled category will have to submit the Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
5. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
6. The candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. Otherwise they should produce No Objection Certificate obtained from the employer at the time of interview, failing which the applicant will not be interviewed.
7. The candidate should submit the Community certificate issued by the competent authority.
8. The candidates should submit the Service certificate issued by the competent authority.
9. Canvassing or influencing authorities shall render the candidature invalid.
Tentative Last Date: 18-04-2013
About the organization:
The Government of Tamil Nadu established the Periyar University at Salem on 17th September 1997 as per the provisions of the Periyar University Act, 1997. The University covers the area comprising the districts of Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri. The University got the 12(B) and 2f status from the University Grants Commission and has been accredited by NAAC with B+ grade in 2007. The University is named after the Great Social Reformer E.V.Ramasamy affectionately called “Thanthai Periyar”. The University aims at developing knowledge in various fields to realize the maxim inscribed in the logo “Arival Vilayum Ulagu” (Wisdom Maketh World). “Holistic development of the students” is the primary objective of the esteemed Periyar University.
Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem – 636011, Tamil Nadu, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details