Advt. No.: TMC/SANGRUR&MULLANPUR/AD-01/2016
Tata Memorial Hospital
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is a autonomous body funded, controlled by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to life and health sciences. A satellite Cancer Care facility Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital in the campus of District Hospital, Sangrur, Punjab is commissioned by TMC which is fully functional and an exclusive state-of-the-art Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Punjab and it has a mandate to develop into National Centre of Excellence dedicated to Service, Education & Research in Cancer. This Hospital facility is likely to be fully commissioned in 2019 as a full fledged Cancer Care Centre. TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions available in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur & Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Punjab are listed below:
1.Post Name: Nurse
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
2.Post Name: Scientific Assistant-B
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
3.Post Name: Pharmacist ‘B’
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.8560 + 2800
4.Post Name: Other Post
No. of Vacancy: 10 Post
Pay Scale:Â Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay:Â Rs.8560 + 2800
- For Nurse: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years experience OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years experience.
- For Scientific Assistant: B.Sc./B.Pharm. with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology OR B.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Medical Radiography OR H.S.C. and 3 years degree course (B.Sc.) in Medical Radiography or B.Sc. (Chemistry / Biology / Applied Biology / Biotechnology / Botany / /Zoology) with 50% marks and Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or B.Sc.(Physics) with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Post Graduate diploma in Radiotherapy Technology OR equivalent AERB approved qualification.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Interview / Skill test without assigning any reason there of.
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in PG degree etc. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after interview. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Apply TMC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://tmc.gov.in on or before 26.12.2016 & Send the Printout along with attested copies of certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation to the H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai—400012 on or Before 02.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application: 02.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification