Special Education Teacher,Librarian,Assistant Teacher (Nursery),Staff Nurse,Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (English, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL), Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board , Delhi Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited in prescribed OMR Form from eligible candidates for various posts in the Government of NCT of Delhi/ New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)/ Municipal Corporations of Delhi (SDMC/ NDMC/ EDMC) :
Special Education Teacher : 927 Posts in Directorate of Education
Librarian : 382 Posts in Directorate of Education
Assistant Teacher (Nursery) : 445 Posts in Directorate of Education
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (English, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL) : 381 Posts in Directorate of Educationemployment news
Staff Nurse : 1362 posts in H&FW Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Nurse ‘A’ Grade : 225 posts in MCDs
Nurse ‘A’ Grade : 26 posts in New Delhi Municipal Council
Junior Social Education Teacher : 10 posts in New Delhi Municipal Council
MODE OF SELECTION :-
The mode of selection usually includes any one or more of the following : Written Tests/Examinations, Professional Practise Tests, Proficiency Tests, Skill Tests and Personal Interviews etc. as and where necessary. The Board, at its discretion, can design the structure of the selection process, and use critical data such as Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Examination Marks, as criteria to determine eligibility or may take recourse to preliminary screening of the candidates. The Board shall also conduct specific Practical Tests, Health Tests, Oral Tests, as and when deemed necessary.
A. If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement(s) is too large and it is not convenient or possible for the Board to interview all the applicants, the Board may restrict the number of applicants to a reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement in the relevant field, or by holding a screening test. The applicants should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant fields over and above the minimum qualification and should attach the attested copies of the certificates in support thereof.
B. The Date, Time and Venue of written test/practical test/skill test and interview when ever applicable will be decided by the Board at its administrative convenience and intimated to the concerned candidates.
C. Examination Centre :
All the examination centres would be limited to Delhi/New Delhi only. No change in examination centre will be made in any circumstances. Note : 1) The Board may at its discretion hold re-examination as and when necessary. 2) The Board reserves the right to cancel the exam held at any centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. 3) The Board also reserves the right to divert candidate of any centre to some other centre to take examination.
OMR Application Form : The OMR application form will be available at the following offices against payment of Rs. 110/- (Rs.10/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex. SM) in cash on all working days from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm from 20/02/2013 onwards :
DSSSB Office, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi – 92
Office of DC (Revenue) – North East, Weaver’s Complex, Nand Nagri, Delhi
Office of DC (Revenue) – North, 1, Kirpa Narayan Marg, Delhi – 54
Office of DC (Revenue) – North West, Village Kanjhawala, Delhi
Office of DC (Revenue) – West, Old Middle School Building, Rampura, New Delhi i, Delhi
Office of DC (Revenue) – South, MB Road, Saket, New Delhi
Office of DC (Revenue) – South West, Old Terminal Tax Building, Kapashera, New Delhi – 37
How to Apply : The complete OMR application forms duly filled should be submitted No document should be attached with the OMR application. The OMR application form should not be folded or stapled.
1. This is in pursuance of direction of Hon’ble CAT in MA 3404/21012 in OA 844/2011 titled as Shri Praveen Kumar V/s DSSSB & Ors. The Hon’ble CAT vide its order dated 20.12.2012 has directed
2. The applicant has now filed MA No. 3404/2012 for revival of OA No. 844/2011 (supra) on the ground that in the meanwhile the Full Bench of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi has specifically held in its Judgement
3. In view of the above, we have no hesitation in holding that the principle applied in aforesaid OA No. 4434/2011, would apply in the present case also. Consequently, we set aside Annexure-1 letter dated 23.12.2010 and direct the respondents to treat the applicant
4. The OA is disposed of in terms of the aforesaid directions. There shall be no order as to costs.” The applicant Shri Praveen Kumar had applied for the post of Driver (DTC) under post code 065/09.
5. The dossiers of the candidates who had qualified the driving skill test were scrutinized to determine their eligibility as regards to their educational qualification and validity of caste certificate for seeking reservation. During the scrutiny of his dossier at GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHIDELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICES SELECTION BOARD FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-92
6. the time of finalization of result it has been come to the notice that the candidate has possessed the SC certificate which was issued to him on the basis of his father’s caste certificate issued by the S.D.O (Civil), Sonipat,
7. In the light of the judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 04.08.2009 as passed in Civil Appeal No. 5092 of 2009 arising out of petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No.. (s) 24327/05- Subash Chandra & Anr.
8. Later, the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi has reconsidered its own decision in the matter titled Deepal Kumar & Ors Vs. District & Session Judge Delhi & Ors. WPC No. 5390/2010 and connected petitions decided on 12.09.2012. However,
9. The applicant Ms Sheetal Jaind had applied for the post of Staff Nurse under post code No.77/09. The DSSSB had conducted the examination for the post of Staff Nurse
10. As per the then existing policy of the Govt. of Delhi, the benefit of SC category was not admissible to SC outsider/ SC Migrants candidates instead they were considered under UR category only.
Tentative Last Date: 20-03-2013
About the organization:
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.Complete application form should be addressed by post to The Secretary, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18 Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi 110 092 by the closing date announced separately. The Board will not be responsible for any postal delay whatsoever. Application forms received after the closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates should note that the Board will in no case be responsible for non receipt of their application or any delay in its receipt on any account whatsoever. Applications received after the prescribed closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications received after closing date will be summarily rejected. The number of vacancies are indicated in the advertisements in leading Newspapers. The Board reserves the right to modify
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooa, Delhi –110092
Click above to download
the vacancy details