Last Date:25 Sep,2019
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
All Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview for 2 posts of Teaching Associate on contractual basis in National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NIT Uttarakhand), which will be conducted on 25-09-2019 (10 am).Candidates will have to submit application form and all original certificates/ marks sheets at the time of interview.
Name of the post — Teaching Associate
No of post — 02
Pay Scale — 29000 (10000 EXTRA WITH PHD)
Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology with specialization in counseling from recognized Institute/University.
General Conditions:police recruitment
- NIT Uttarakhand is functioning in two campuses i.e. Parent Campus at Srinagar Garhwal and Satellite Campus at MNIT Jaipur. THE SELECTED CANDIDATES MAY REQUIRE TO SERVE THE INSTITUTE AT BOTH THE CAMPUSES.
- The appointment is purely temporary for Odd Semester of Academic Year 2019-20.
- This position does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in future.
- The candidates should appear for Walk-In-Interview with original certificates, a set of photocopies of certificates and copy of Bio-data. In absence of originals, candidate shall not be considered for Interview.
- All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities / Institutes. Further, candidates must attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/Institution/Board.
- The eligibility, qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on date of Interview.
- If suitable candidates are not available, post shall not be filled.
- Institute reserves the right to decide the number of posts.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India policy shall be observed.
- The application form will be accepted between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in the Room mentioned against each post on the day of Walk-In-Interview.
- The application form will not be accepted after 11:00 AM on the day of Walk-In-Interview.
- Those candidates who will report after 11:00 AM on the day of Walk-In-Interview shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Walk-In-Interview at their own cost.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject the candidature without assigning any reason.
- The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Pauri Garhwal.
- For recruitment related query, you may contact to email@example.com.
- National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand (NITUK) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technologies in the country. Since its inception, this Institute has grown many fields and has established itself as one of the best Technical Educational Institutes. NITUK is established in 2009 under the Act of Parliament by Ministry of Human Resource Development. At present, the Institute have about 1006 undergraduates, 112 postgraduates and 15 Ph.D. scholars. The Institute offers full time B. Tech. and M.Tech. Program in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering with an intake of 65 (including 5 DASA students) and 15 students respectively in each branch.
- Under-graduate students are selected through JEE. (Main) & DASA and Post-graduate students are selected through CCMT.The Institute also offers Ph.D. program in various streams of Engineering, Science and Humanities. NITUK is also involved in numerous R&D activities funded through various government and private agencies. The temporary campus of NITUK is situated in the beautiful valley of Srinagar (Garhwal) at Government Polytechnic. The Institute‟s buildings in Government Polytechnic houses Department of Sciences and Humanities, Class Rooms, Library, Dispensary, Server Room, Auditorium, Playground and Hostels. NITUK has extended the temporary campus by fabricating three new buildings and one cricket ground in the old ITI campus. New laboratories in various Departments have been constructed with advanced facilities.
- Engineering Departments and administrative offices have been shifted to the new campus. The Institute has got wide space for each Department with construction spread over more than 14,000 sq. meter (1,50,000 sq. feet) of area.
- NITUK has made a very rapid growth in the recent past in terms of starting new academic programs, revision of academic curriculum, development of laboratories and infrastructure. The under-graduate programs have been made credits based and a large number of electives are offered to the students. At present, NITUK has faculty strength of 51.
click above to download
the employment notification