Last Date: 24.05.2017
Medical Department of Central Railway will be conducting a “Walk in Interview”on 24.05.2017 at 11.30 hrs in Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, and Mumbai. 400027.
1.Name of the Post: Senior Residents
No of Posts: 05
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Minimum Educational qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency in Government Hospital or MCI recognized private hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered for a period one year only subject to the condition that fresh selection process will be done by end of the one year. Extension for another year will be allowed to these MBBS doctors with three year experience if again no candidate with Diploma/PG/DNB/DM applies. The total period of such extension will be limited to three years of total senior residency as in senior residency scheme.
- As per NBE criteria the candidate should have passed MD/DNB/Diploma within 60
months from date of application. Sr. Residents with Diploma qualification must possess minimum of 2 years of Post Diploma experience in the specialty concerned
- For a term of up to 13/01/2018* (Subject to extension of scheme) with a stipend of PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100).The applicants are requested to submit their application on 24.05.2017 between 10.00 to 11.00hrs in room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital;for Walk in interview. Thereafter, if any of the above post remains vacant walk in interviews will be conducted on Every Wednesday of every month; applications are to be submitted between 10.00 to 11.00hrs in room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital. Applications received after stipulated time will not be considered.
- The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration, work experience, caste certificate etc. (List enclosed)
The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration, work experience, caste certificate etc. (List enclosed)
- Tenure of Senior Residency:
- The contract of appointment for Senior Residents will be one year. The extension to next term can be done if they fulfill all criteria and work is satisfactory. The total tenure of Senior Residency is three years, if all terms & Conditions are fulfilled.
- The termination of contract can be done on one month notice or pay from either side.
- Unfurnished accommodation will be provided, if available. One set of 1st class Railway Pass valid over Indian Railways.
- No private practice will be allowed.
- They will be called upon to perform any additional duties in the interest of Railway Administration including Railway accidents and National progamme etc.
Interview Date: 24.05.2017latest andhra govt jobs
click above to download
click above to download