Last Date:28th February, 2019
Northern Railway invites application for the post of 10 Section Officer,Accounts Asst & Finger Print Examiner Vacancy. Apply Online before 28th February, 2019. Northern Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – Section Officer,Accounts Asst & Finger Print Examiner
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Level 8,6
All the retired (Railway Accounts) employees who have not achieved 64 years 6 months on the last day prescribed for submission of application (to ensure at least Six Months service is available after re-engagement) for re-engagement purpose will be eligible for re-engagement.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- The appointment or retired staff is temporary in nature against specific jobs or against identified vacancies.He/she shall not be entitled For further employment in the Railways.
- The contractual appointment will be initially made br a period sic months, extendable by spells of six months or less_ depending upon satisfactory performance and shall not be extended beyond the age of 65 years or on joining of candidate selected by RRB/RRC/Departmental selection or as governed by instructions issued by Ministry of Railways from time to time. whichever is earlier.
- The Department may terminate the services of etired staff in case he/she is unable to achieve works within .prescribed time frame or the work assigned to him/her is not found satisfactory to the Department or he/she is found to be lacking in honesty and integrity.
- Retired stall may he required to perform assigned luties on Saturdays. Sundays and other Gazetted lolidays and beyond afice hours. in case of exigencies of work. No extra allowance will be permissible for the same.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Northern Railway.
- The Re- Engagement of retired staff shall be on full time basis and they shall not he permitted to take up other private assignment engaged with the Department.
- The data collected as well as deliverables produced ‘or the Department shall remain with the Department. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party. any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of the assignment or during the course of assignment For the Department without the express written consent of the Department.
- Ministry of Railways/Northern Railway shall not be held responsible for any loss. accident. damage or injury suffered by the re engaged staff while executing their official duties.
- Re-engaged staff shall be required to mark their attendance in the Biometric Attendance System.
- Monthly remuneration of a retired employee being re-engaged will be determined by reducing Pension from his/her last pay drawn(i.e. Basic Pay + DA) in terms of NR PS 14899/2018.
- The payment or remuneration to retired engaged staff’ will he through electronic mode.
- Taxes as applicable shall be deducted from their monthly remuneration.
- Nature of work shall be assigned by Railway Administration and can he changed as per administrative exigencies.
- The period of the contractual appointment shall not be counted as Government service for the purpose of pension or any other retirement benefits.
- The retired staff must obtain the fitness in the suitable category in medical examination in Railway Hospital. For medical examination, they will deposit the requisite fee with Ciller Cashier at any Railway Station and HQ office( Northern Railway) under Head Z-660.
- The applicant will furnish an undertaking while flling the application in the prescribed proforma with regard to the truth and correctness of the information furnished by him/her and also submit at the time of joining the declaration of allegiance and secrecy as per Annexure II.
- Any breach of information/declaration by him/her will lead to immediate termination of service without any prior notice.
- Re-engaged staff shall not be entitled for any consequential benefits apart from those explicitly stated in the Terms and Conditions of Notification.
- Re-engaged staff will have to submit declaration of fidelity and Secrecy.
- Application in the prescribed Proforma with photo duly self-attested.
- Self attested photo copy of pension payment order.
- Self attested photo copy of the service certificate.
- Suitability of the candidates will be adjudged by committee nominated for the purpose. Re-engaged staff is subject to their medical fitness to assessed category. Order of seniroity of panel for re-engagement will be in order of highest residual service available to the willing candidate on the date of Formation of panel.
- After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with travel as opportunities to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) to encounter people, cultures and places so different from ourselves?” This is what Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analyses of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility. The efficacy of travel can never be over-stated and undertaking travel in the current times is increasingly becoming effortless thanks to the commitment and Zeal on the part of Railways, owing to their improved and widespread network.
- Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
- Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country.
- Every land of India has its unique tale to narrate. Here are some special locations where one experiences the uniqueness of India, where one marvels at the cultural mosaic that is India. The terrain that falls in Northern Railway is also varied, from the mountainous Shivalik range to the lush Tarai region and the majestic Gangetic plains. The North of the country is bordered by the mighty Himalayas, the highest mountains on the earth. The Himalayas are not a single mountain but a series of ranges with beautiful valleys wedged between them. The final Southern range of the Himalayas, the Shivalik Hills ends abruptly in the northern plains of India. In complete contrast to the soaring mountain peaks, the northern plain is oppressively flat and slopes so gradually that almost all the way from Delhi to the Bay of Bengal it slopes only 200M.
- India’s destination to progress is not just due to the diligence & industry of its countrymen but also due to the inherent quality of its people to harmonize all the positive changes in the milieu to its plural frame-work. This plurality contributes to greater growth and development. And Northern Railway has endeavored to project the plurality in the Northern part of India through its relentless pursuit in building a well-connected rail network to the different locations in this part of the country. Trains are operated on judicious and well-charted paths for enabling a rail traveler to glimpse the wonder that is India.
- Indian Railways has endeavored to be tech-savvy in the past and still trying to incorporate and integrate all the technological changes in its business processes. We are continuing to reorient our perspectives to the changes in technology and to the resurgence in the economy.
- There has been a more profound realization on the part of the organizations to improve their infrastructure for greater growth. Northern Railway has under taken greater exercises in planning and development for greater development of the region and incidentally to greater promotion of tourism.
- The growth of signaling on Railways has seen mechanical signaling being replaced by electro-mechanical relays and microprocessor based interlocking. Similarly, in the field of telecommunication on Railways, electro-mechanical exchanges and over-head lines are gradually being replaced by systems based on State-of Art Optical Fiber and Digital Electronic Technologies.
- Northern Railway is equipped with 40 Route Relay Interlocking (RRI) Systems including the system at Delhi Main, which is the largest RRI System in the World as certified by the Guinness Book of Records Ltd. Workshops on Northern Railways have taken many strides in production of various signaling gears.
- Northern Railway has evolved a system of working simultaneously on several sites for successful completion of Projects. It has successfully erected Foot-over-bridges simultaneously in the same traffic block on busy section. ART Conversion, Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Plants are some of the modernization activities carried on in the various Workshops of the Railway. The Tughlakabad Workshop has evolved an innovative method of reducing loco failure and occasionally fire in locos due to over-heating in HP Expresser Pipe. A modification has been carried out by the shed to improve air circulation in the expresser compartment by providing car body filters in the side panel to take care of this problem. Besides better cooling, this also enables a maintenance-friendly Expresser compartment.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form