Advt. No. 2A/2016-17
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA SERVICES BOARD, MUMBAI
Applications (App.) are invited for the post mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) fromÂ Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, persons of Indian origin who have migrated fromÂ Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour EligibilityÂ Certificates have been issued by Government of India.
1.Post Name- Officers (DEPR)
No. of Vacancy- 11 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.35150-62400/-
2.Post Name- Officers (DSIM)
No. of Vacancy- 08 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.35150-62400/-
GENERAL RULES / INSTRUCTIONS:govt jobs
- Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above posts should submit an On-LineÂ application with requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable). The candidates have to applyÂ in On-Line mode only. Before applying On-Line, a candidate will be required to have a valid E-mail IDÂ (which should remain active during the entire recruitment process), scanned (digital) image of his/herÂ photograph and signature as per the specifications given in item 10 below.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates orÂ copies thereof at the time of online application (No offline / hard copy of applications will beÂ accepted). Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information furnished in theÂ online application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application isÂ false/ incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/Â her candidature/ appointment will be cancelled/ terminated.
- Fees/Intimation Charges sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and/or theÂ application submitted without depositing the fee/intimation charges (unless exempted) would beÂ rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions/Â Boards in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicateÂ their numerical equivalent.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Board wouldÂ admit to the Examination all the candidates applying for the above posts with the requisite fee/Â Intimation Charges (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the onlineÂ Application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage.
- The Board shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility toÂ apply.
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit theirÂ applications within the last date on account of or for any other reason beyond the control of theÂ Board.
- Not more than one online application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multipleÂ applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/Â intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/Â appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidatureÂ cancelled.
HOW TO APPLY ON-LINE:
Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 19/07/2016 to 09/08/2016. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Detailed instructions for applying online are available on the website.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.07.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.08.2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09.08.2016
Date of Objective Type Examination: 27.09.2016
Date of Descriptive Type Examination: 28.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form