Project Assistant – Level – I,Project Assistant – Level II,Project Assistant – Level – III, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at CSIR Structural Engineering Research Centre , Chennai Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for immediate engagement / empanelment of Pro Project Assistants Level ject Level- I, II , & III in the externally funded CONTRACT research projects, purely on temporary basis only, maximum for the duration of the Project/s, from those who fulfill the conditions of Qualifications/Age, etc as follows;
Name of the post : Project Assistant – Level II
Qualifications : First Class in B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical Or First Class in M.Sc. Physics / Mathematics
Consolidated Stipend : 10,000/- per month
Name of the post : Project Assistant – Level – III
Qualifications : First Class M.E. / M.Tech /M.S in Structural Engineering / Mechanical or First Class M.E/M.Tech. in Nanotechnology
Consolidated Stipend : `12,000 /- per month
Age : should not exceed 28 years as on the date of interview.
How to Apply :Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per format along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and testimonials at this Centre. CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) CSIR Road, Taramani,Chennai 600 113
1. Age should not exceed 28 years as on the date of interview (relaxable in the case SC/ST/OBC/Women as per GOI instructions Reservation: As regards reservation, all things being equal,
2. Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and testimonials and walk-in for Interview on 10th December 2012 (Monday)
3. must bring the Original Certificates in respect of age/educational qualification etc. at the time of Walkin- Interview candidates who possessed the above qualifications with I Class will be permitted to attend Walk-in- Interview.
4. Degree Certificate / Provisional certificate for degree holders and Diploma Certificate for Diploma in Engineering / Technology as per the branch and specialization indicated above is essential.
5. As there are different types of projects and the requirements of each project can vary, only those candidates satisfying all eligibility criteria and meeting the requirements of the project(s) will be interviewed and placed on the selected panel list.
6. The CSIR campus is approximately 4 kms away from Adyar Canal Corner/Madhya Kailash Temple/CLRI/Regional Labour Institute Bus Stop and located on the CSIR Road, Taramani.The CSIR campus can be reached by the following Bus Route
Tentative Last Date :10-12-2012
About the organization:
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (CSIR-SERC), Chennai, India is one of the national laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India. CSIR-SERC has built-up excellent facilities and expertise for the analysis, design and testing of structures and structural components. Services of CSIR-SERC are being extensively used by the Central and State Governments and public and private sector undertakings. Scientists of CSIR-SERC serve on many national and international committees and the Centre is recognized at the national and international levels as a leading research institution in the field of structural engineering. CSIR-SERC has been certified as ISO 9001:2008 quality institution.CSIR-SERC acts as a clearing house for the latest available knowledge and develops know-how on design and construction of all types of structures.It undertakes application-oriented research in all aspects of structural engineering – both design and construction, including rehabilitation of structures. It provides design consultancy services, including proof checking, to organizations in the public and private sectors for developing a variety of structural designs.CSIR-SERC also organizes specialized courses on structural engineering for the benefit of practicing engineers to familiarize them with the latest developments in analysis, design and construction.The vision of CSIR-SERC envisages that it shall continuously strive to excel on its expertise,
CSIR Structural Engineering Research Centre
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
CSIR Road, Taramani,
Chennai 600 113
Click above to download
the vacancy details