KERALA VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES, MANNUTHY
DEPT. OF VETERINARY CLINICAL MEDICINE, ETHICS & JURISPRUDENCE
A walk in interview for provisional engagement of Research Assistant in the ProjectÂ “Field level metabolic profile during transition period using glycated haemoglobin,Â serum fructosamine and blood gas analysis in cattle” funded by the Department of AnimalÂ Husbandry, in the Dept. of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence, College ofÂ Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy is scheduled to be conducted on 21/10/2016, atÂ 10.30 AM at the chamber of Professor (RC), Animal Science Block, College ofÂ Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy. Eligible candidates possessing requisiteÂ qualifications shall report at OG Seminar Hall, Animal Science Block, at 10.00 AM withÂ original certificates, one set photo and one self attested copy of all certificates and testimonials
to prove age, qualification, experience and community.
1.Post Name- Research Assistant
No. of Vacancies- 01 Post
Pay Scale- Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for KVASU Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: B.V.Sc. & A.H.
Terms and conditions:government doctor jobs
- The period of engagement will be for six months or till the completion of the project whicheverÂ is earlier.
- An application prepared in white paper addressed to the undersigned along with brief bio-dataÂ viz. name, date of birth, caste/religion, qualification, experience, contact number etc. should beÂ bought for the interview.
- Candidate should bring originals and self-attested copies of all certificates and the copiesÂ should be attached with the application.
- Selected candidate have to join within the stipulated time and will be paid remuneration as perÂ university and project norms.
- Candidate will not have any preference in this university for future appointment based on thisÂ selection.
- The age of the candidate should not be above 35 years.
How to Apply KVASU Vacancy: Interested Candidate may appear for Interview along with original certificates, one set photo and one self attested copy of all certificates and testimonials to prove age, qualification, experience and community at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The chamber of Professor (RC), Animal Science Block, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 21.10.2016 at 10:30 A.M
click above to download
the employment notification