Advt. No.: 01/2017
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi invites Application for the post of Registrar by Direct recruitment. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIITD Job Details:
1.Post Name: Registrar
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.53000-77000/-
Eligibility Criteria for IIITD Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: A postgraduate degree with 1st division or equivalent grade.sarkari naukri
- The applicant should not be more than 55 years of age. However, this can be relaxed for suitable candidates. The appointment will be either on deputation or on contract for a period of up to five years, which can be renewed. The age of retirement will be 60 years.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview. In this regard the decision of the Institute/Screening Committee will be final and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc. will be entertained. Candidates who had applied earlier but were rejected by the Screening / Selection Committee may not be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews through e-mails only. The interview process may consist of giving a presentation to senior administration and faculty.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for presentation/interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.
- Qualifications/experience, age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- The candidates may be considered for higher/lower grade/ scale depending upon their profile.
- The selected candidates will be expected to join within three months from the offer of appointment.
- A person working in Govt. Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs etc. will be required to produce the No Objection Certificate before the interview or should send his/ her application through proper channel also.
How to apply:
The complete CV (with fields mentioned in suggested Performa) may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for the Post of Registrar at IIIT-D”= latest by March 31, 2017 (Friday) by 5:00 pm. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of CV: 31.03.2017