Post Graduate Teacher,Trained Graduate Teacher ,Primary Teacher, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Delhi Aug 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for following Teaching and miscellaneous Teaching Posts for the years 2012-13 and 2013-14 :
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B) : 793 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800, Age : 40 years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 124 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600, Age : 35 years
Librarian : 112 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600, Age : 35 years
Primary Teacher (PRT): 1979 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 yearsgovt jobs
Primary Teacher (PRT) Music : 100 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
Primary Teacher : 1979 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 750/- (Rs. Seven Hundred and Fifty only). The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection. In case of payment through Bank Challan; Indian Bank will charge 30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees. In case of payment through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved); Indian Bank will charge 30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees.Candidates should fill in the details to register and then fill the information in the online application form at the appropriate places very carefully as per the instructions available on the website.
How to Apply : Take print out of auto generated filled in application format and affix their photograph at the appropriate places and put their signature on all pages of the application form. The print out of comple ted application, along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self-attested copies of testimonials, is to be sent in an envelope after affixing the address label generated alongwith the application print out superscripted “Application for the post of ……………………….” to ” Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003″ by ordinary post only. The application complete in all respects should reach the above post box on or before 12/09/2013. The Online application will be entertained only if the application printout along with the relevant documents is received.
1. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition(s). Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the KVS.
2. Only Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) pass candidates are eligible to apply for the posts of TGT (English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Maths/Science/Social Studies) and Primary Teacher.
3. The KVS takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified for interview. Since the posts advertised are Group ‘B’ posts, there is no reservation for Ex-servicemen.
4. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST and Persons with disability candidates.
5. The vacancies may vary. They may increase or decrease. 5% relaxation in CTET marks has been given to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and persons with disability category.
6. All correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. will be provided through uploading on KVS website. Responsibility of receiving,
7. The centres for the examinations as mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of the Sangathan. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates,
8. For the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Part I will comprise of 40 multiple choice questions in English and Hindi subjects carrying 20 marks each (total 40 marks). Part II will consist of 160 multiple type questions of 1 mark each comprising Current Affairs (20), Reasoning and Numerical Ability (20),
Tentative Last Date :12-09-2013
About the organization:
Welcome to the site of the KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN – a premier organization in India administering1093 schools as on 01.05.2013 known as ”Kendriya Vidyalayas” with 11,21,012 students as on 31.03.2013 and 56,445 employees on rolls as on 01.10.2012. Since inception in 1965, the Kendriya Vidyalayas (Central Schools) have come to be known as centres of excellence in the field of secondary and senior secondary education promoting national integration and a sense of ”Indianness” among the children while ensuring their total personality development and academic excellence…..I hope the coming year will bring you and your family great happiness, joy and above all fulfillment of all dreams and desires. I wish you and your family all the best for the New Year – 2013. Looking back on the year gone by I can say with confidence that there are a lot of things which happened in the past year which have done us and the organization proud. The results achieved by KVS have been one of the best and our students have excelled and brought glory to the KVS in other activities also. All this has been possible because of the hard work, dedication and the commitment of our teachers, Principals and other members of the KVS family. KVS also saw one of the biggest expansion in terms of increase in number of Regional Offices. We hope to consolidate and make sure that the benefits of this re-organization are felt by all the stakeholders in the KVS. It is not to say that there have been no challenges – implementation of Right to Education Act and the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation while maintaining the quality of education has been the biggest challenge. The New Year will also bring with it new challenges but I am sure that with the dedicated and sincere team with us, we will be able to successfully overcome all the challenges and keep the KVS’s flag flying high. Our greatest asset has been the members of KVS family i.e. teachers and other staff members and we are extremely proud of them.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
18 – Institutional Area, Shahid Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Click above to download
the vacancy details