Supervisor (S-1),Office Assistant ,Secretarial Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Security Printings Press, Hyderabad, Hyderabad Sep 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications ares invited for the following job posts from Indian Citizen in Security Printings Press, Hyderabad :
Supervisor (S-1) : 17 posts in various levels
Office Assistant / Secretarial Assistant : 24 posts
Hindi Typist : 01 post
Workmen in various Trades (Tradesman) : 100 posts in various tradestamilnadu govt employment
SELECTION PROCESS: Selection Process for Supervisors (S-1) and Tradesmen (W-1) consists of written test and interview. Selection Process for Office Assistant/Secretarial Assistant and Hindi Typist (W-3) consists of written test, skill test and interview. The venue and schedule of written test will be intimated to individual applicant through Admit Card; which will also be placed on the The written test will consist of objective type questions on English, Hindi, Maths, General Knowledge and Technical. The written test will be conducted at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh only. On the basis of performance in the written test candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test/personal interview.
How to Apply : Apply Offline or Online on the website http://jobapply.in/spphyderabad. Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format, paste their photograph at the appropriate places and put their signature on all pages of the application form. The completed application, along with prescribed application fee and self-attested copies of testimonials, is to be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of …………………………… to “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003” by ordinary post only. The application complete in all respects should reach the above post box on or before last date is extended up to 16/09/2013.
1. The scales are presently on CDA pattern of pay scales but shall be changed to IDA pattern of pay scales soon.
2. No travelling allowances will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test, Skill Test or Interview. However, for SC/ST candidates appearing in interview Travelling Allowance,
3. The General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad reserves the right to call only those candidates, who according to his decision are suitable for the post and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview or selection.
4. The number of posts notified shall be increased or decreased as per the need / requirement. The recruitment process for the posts or any particular post(s) can be cancelled/ suspended/ terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
5. Those already working in Central/State Government/PSU/CPSE Organizations must apply through proper channel in the prescribed format. At the time of joining,
6. The place of posting shall be normally Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (A.P) but transferable to any of the units under SPMCIL (Hoshangabad/Nashik/Delhi/ Noida/Mumbai/Kolkata/Dewas/Hyderabad).
7. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
8. There shall be written test in the relevant field including general knowledge/ maths, and practical test wherever necessary.
Tentative Last Date: 16-09-2013
About the organization:
Professionals in printing industry with at least 50 years of experience joined to provide services and production exclusively for security printing. With a deep-rooted experience in operation SPP staff are dedicated to develop and improve Security Printing Create and increase customer awareness about
SECURITY PRINTING PRESS
(A Unit of SPMCIL, New Delhi, Mint Compound)
Saifabad Hyderabad – 500063 (A.P.)
Click above to download
the vacancy details