Special Education Teacher,Librarian,Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Staff Nurse,Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (English, Executive,Legislative,Committee, Protocol Assistant,Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical),Junior Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Parliament of India, Delhi Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up vacancies for the following posts in Lok Sabha Secretariat :
Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant : 09 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600
Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) : 52 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Security Assistant Grade-II (to be filled from amongst Ex-Servicemen) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Junior Library Assistant : 15 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200police recruitment
Junior Clerk : 23 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination/trade test/personal interview as per the following scheme: A Preliminary examination for post nos.1, 4 and 5:
Subject Marks Time Part-A Part-B General Knowledge & Current Affairs General English (50 multiple choice objective type questions in each part.) 50 50 50 minutes
The marks secured by the candidates in this paper will not be counted while preparing the final selection list. Only those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination will be called for the next stage of examination process.
How to Apply : Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format should be sent by post only to: Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above posts, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application form for each postThe Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi -110001
1. Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above posts, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format.
2. Candidates in Government service should submit their application(s) through proper channel only. No such application will be accepted 7 days after 15.03.2013. Applicants should affix two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs,
3. Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage. All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on
4. Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope. Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects
5. The minimum cut off percentages of marks in Written Test and Personal Interview in an examination is 50%, 45% and 40% for vacancies in Gen, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively.
6. The candidates for the post of Junior Clerk will be required to qualify the Typing Test at the requisite speed. Not more than 5% errors will be allowed for passing the Typing Test.
7. Government/Public Sector Undertaking employees: The upper age limit is further relaxable up to 5 years (depending upon the extent of their continuous service) to the candidates in Government Service/Public Sector Undertakings
8. Employees of Lok Sabha Sectt.: No AGE LIMIT. However, the candidate must have completed three years’ continuous regular service in the Lok Sabha Secretariat.
9. The number of vacancies specified in respect of the posts is subject to change. Where specific category has been prescribed for vacancies in any post, there are chances of vacancies occurring in other categories also. Candidates belonging to other categories are also advised to apply.
10. Candidates should clearly note that the Joint Recruitment Cell will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
Tentative Last Date : 21-03-2013
About the organization:
Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon’ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.The basic function of Parliament is to make laws. All legislative proposals have to be brought in the form of Bills before Parliament. A Bill is a statute in draft and cannot become law unless it has received the approval of both the Houses of Parliament and the assent of the President of India.The process of law making begins with the introduction of a Bill in either House of Parliament.
Parliament of India
(Joint Recruitment Cell)
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Click above to download
the vacancy details