Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Kakatiya University, Warangal Dec 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from qualified candidates as on for the teaching posts for the KU College of Engineering & Technology, Kakatiya University Campus/ University College of Engineering, Kothagudem, :
Professor : 11 posts
Associate Professor : 06 posts
Assistant Professor : 20 posts
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the office of Registrar.police recruitment
1. Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University Website :www.kakatiya.ac.in No other format of application will be considered.
2. Registration Fee Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) should be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Kakatiya University Branch, Warangal. The application form, not accompanied by the Demand Draft will not be considered. The Registration fee is non-refundable. (Rs.200/- only for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Physically Challenged Persons).
3. The qualifications and other conditions prescribed in the present advertisement aresubject to regulations/norms stipulated by the UGC/Government of Andhra Pradesh which may change from time to time.
4. The applications shall be considered in accordance with the UGH-Regulations on minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in HigherEducation-2010 and G.O.Ms.No.14, Higher Education (UE.II) Department, dated20/02/2010 and also instructions, guidelines and amendments issued by the UGC &State Government from time to time and relevant provisions of University Act,Statutes, Ordinances, Rules Regulations etc., thereof. The relevant documents available on the websites of the UGC (www.ugc.ac.in) / Government of AndhraPradesh (www.aponline.gov.in) may be referred for any additional information on qualifications and other conditions.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master s level for the SC/St Differently-baled (Physically and visually handicapped) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% at the case maybe through grace mark procedure etc., by Universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
6. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.degree holders, who have passed their Master s degree prior to 19th September,1991.
7. Those who wish to apply for more than one post should submit filled in applications separately for each post/advertisement along with the prescribed fee for each post.
8. The candidates should send the copies of the publications along with their applications, besides copies of all other certificates. Candidates, who are already in service, should submit their applications through proper channel only. They may,however, send an advance copy, but should produce a No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of interview. The Registration fee through a Demand Draft should be sent along with advance copy.
9. The existing Pension Scheme is not applicable to the appointees. They will be governed by the pension scheme as per GO Ms. Nos. 653, 654 & 655, Finance(Pen.I)Dept., dated 22-9-2004 and other related G.Os. to be issued from time to time.
10. He/She must be prepared to undergo medical examination and satisfy medical authority the University may prescribe.
11. Every successful candidate will be informed of the result of his/her application in due course after approval by the competent authority and any interim inquiries about the result will not be entertained. No communication will be sent to those candidates who are not selected by the Selection Committee.
12. A candidate who is found to have furnished any particulars which are false or to have suppressed material information, will be disqualified and if appointed, will be liable for dismissal without any notice.
13. The candidates will have to present themselves for an interview, if called for, at the place mentioned at their own expenses. The selection process involves the assessment of aptitude for teaching and research; ability to communicate clearly and effectively; and ability to analyses and discuss as per the procedure outlined in theUGC-Regulations-2010 and G.O.Ms.No.14, Higher Education (UE.II) Department,dated 20/02/2010.
14. Candidates should bring all original certificates and testimonials if any at the time of interview. If original certificates are not produced for verification, the candidate will not be allowed to face the Selection Committee.
15. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised for any reason.
Tentative Last Date :06-02-2013
About the organization:
India that is Bharat is like a Banyan tree stretching over the entire sub-continent of South-Asia with well-developed supporting stems in and around, to trace the original one in respect of its culture and heritage.In this part of our motherland, Warangal is the 5th biggest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh and is next to Hyderabad in the region of Telengana. Located at a distance of 135 kms from the state capital of Andhra Pradesh it has so far creditably passed through from pre-historic times to the present days. It is a historical city that was earlier known as ‘Orugallu’ or ‘Ekashila Nagaram’. This region has provided a strong base foundation of Satavahana and Chalukya emperors and was ruled by Kakatiya kings during 1001-1323 AD. During this period the region was acknowledged as center for cultural development, learning, Art and Architecture made a significant progress. The real beauties of temples located in this area discover the age of old capital of Kakatiya Kingdom. The rich culture and heritage is still maintained till today.The historical monuments of this region with excellent architectural styles have been attracting a wide variety of people from various parts of the world. It is an important cultural center like, ‘Rajamahendravaram’, which gave birth to ‘Adikavi Nannaya’, it could claim equal status as the great poet Pothana the author of ‘Srimad Bhagavatam’, one of the finest creations in Classical Telugu, born in this place. The city was mute witness to rise and fall of many a Kingdom with a rich historic past.
Kakatiya University (KU)
Warangal – 506009, Andhra Pradesh
KU College of Engineering & Technology, KU Campus /
University College of Engineering, Kothagudem
Click above to download
the vacancy details