Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry),Zoological Assistant-III,Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Staff Selection Commission, Haryana Dec 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) North Western Region (NWR), Chandigarh, invite application for the following posts in various Ministries/ Offices of the Government of India :
Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry) : 34 posts (UR-17, OBC-9, Sc-5, ST-3), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.4200
Zoological Assistant-III : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600
Senior Technical Assistant: 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
Fee Payable : Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.sarkari naukri
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribed with bold letters as “Application for the posts of ……………….. ” to Office of the Deputy Regional Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, (North Western Region), Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh – 160017.
1. Please read these instructions, & also the detailed instructions appearing in the Notice of Examination in the Employment News, carefully before you proceed to fill up the Application Form.
2. Please ensure that the Application Form filled up by you is identical in format to the one appearing in the Notice of Examination in the Employment News, except when the Application Form is supplied by the Commission (as in the case of Main Examinations).
3. Please ensure that the paper on which your Application Form is printed/photo-copied is white in colour & of legal size (8.5″ X 14″) & at least 70 gsm in quality,
4. Please read the conditions of eligibility appearing in the Notice of Examination in the Employment News to ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in this examination, namely age, educational qualification, physical standards etc as on the crucial date.
5. The Application Form may be filled up either in English or in Hindi, as you choose, while taking care that the entries are either all in English or all in Hindi. The numerals should be in Roman numeral form.
6. Please fill up the Application Form with a ballpoint or ink pen (using black/blue ink) in good handwriting to facilitate error-free data processing by the Commission.
7. Please put your signatures at the places mentioned, in identical fashion so as to avoid any suspicion of impersonation.Ordinarily any change of center of examination is not permissible. Hence choose your center of examination carefully.
8. The cover containing the Application Form should be of good quality & superscribed in bold letters as below:
9. Please note that the covers (containing the Application Forms) are initially sorted on the basis of the Centres superscribed on them & further processing is done by the Data Processors upto a certain stage.
10. The Commission will not be responsible for any postal delay or deficiencies. Please ensure that your Application Form reaches the Commission clearly before the last date. You may prefer to submit your Application Form in person (for which a signed receipt is given immediately),
Tentative Last Date:04-01-2013
About the organization:
The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazette- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments.The Staff Selection Commission is also assigned the task of conducting Departmental Examinations forPromotion from Group D to LDC Grade,Promotion from LDC to UDC Grade andPromotion from Stenographers Grade D to Stenographers Grade C besides holding Periodical Typewriting Tests in English & Hindi.The Staff Selection Commission has a nationwide network of 9 Regional/Sub-regional Offices located at New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad & Sub-regional offices located at Chandigarh & Raipur.Main responsibilities of Staff Selection Commission’s Regional/Sub-regional Offices include, inter alia,
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
(North Western Region – NWR)
Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh – 160017
Click above to download
the vacancy details