Rail Wheel Factory
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview for engagement as full time Para-medical staff for the following category on contract basis in Railway Hospital/Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064.
1.Name of the post- Radiographer
No of Post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.I2,190/-
2.Name of the post- Pharmacist Grill
No of Post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.12,190/-
Required Educational Qualification:govt jobs
- 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a recognised institute. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with 2(two) years Diploma in Pharmacy & registration with Pharmacy Council of India OR State Pharmacy Council.
- The engagement of the above para-medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2018 i.e. till the currency of the scheme in existence at present, or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available, whichever is the earliest. Further, the services of these Para-medical staff are also terminable before the expiry of contract period, on unsatisfactory performance or any other reasons or at the discretion of the administration. Their services rendered on contract basis as Para-medical staff is a stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of this contract service in case of their regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board. This contract engagement will also not confer any right for their regularization or absorption, on permanent basis.
- The contract Para-medical staff shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters etc., as a matter of right. However, if available they will be provided accommodation. If Government accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA plus license fee of the accommodation so provided, shall be deducted.
- The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with Railways, shall be given to them in the event of their selection, along with offer of engagement.
- The eligible and willing candidates should report to the venue on the date/time of interview along with the filled up application form in the prescribed format appended, duly enclosing necessary attested copies of testimonials and producing original certificates for verification, at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and they have to bear their own expenses to attend the interview.
- The candidates have to be prepared to stay for more than one day at Bangalore, if required, for the above interview.
- The candidates must report for walk-in-interview along with duly filled in application and with documentary proof and enclosures as notified in the format enclosed to this notification. Only eligible candidates who fulfil the above conditions will be eligible for Walk-in-Interview.
Walk-in Interview Date: 21-08-2017
click above to download
the employment notification