Last Date: 04th August, 2017
One post of Part time Contract Urdu (PRT) Teacher are to be engaged on Contract basis In Central Railway, Secondary School (E.M.) & Jr. College, Kalyan for Academic yearÂ 2017-18Â This scheme will be valid for a maximum period 200 working days and a minimum period of 7 working days or availability of a regularly selected candidate whichever is earliest and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
1.Name of the post- PRT URDU TEACHER
No of post- 01
Pay Scale-Â Rs.21,250/-
Educational/ Professional Qualification/Eligibility conditions/Terms and conditions will be as follows;
A) HSC with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
B) D.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
C) Proficiency in teaching in Urdu media.
Contract Teaching Category:public sector recruitment
- Contract Teacher who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as part time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board and will not form part of the cadre of railway teacher .
- Engagement of Contract teacher on contract basis is being done for a period of not less than 07 days and not more than 200 working days, Such arrangements can be discontinued at any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The maximum teaching periods allotted to such Contract teacher may not exceed 5 in number in a day.
- The Contract teacher would perform all the jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
- Contract teacher will not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs, transportation etc.
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Engagement on Contract basis of the
candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents.
1. Date of birth certificate or Board certificate.
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
3. NOC from the current Employer.
4. Experience Certificate if any.
5. Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board. (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Venue:Â Central Rly. Sec (EM) School & Jr College Kalyan, Murbad Road KYN
Time:Â 10.00A.M to 17.30.P.M.
Last Date:Â 04-08-2017
click above to download
the employment notification