administrative staff, para-medical staff, Medical Officers, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Government of Haryana, Panchkula May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat), HaryanaGovernment of Haryana has setup a new Medical College at Khanpur Kalan at Sonepat. It is a Government College for girls. The College is in the process of filling up various supportive staff, administrative staff, para-medical staff and Medical Officers in this medical college :
Application Fee : Demand draft of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50 for SC/ST) in favour of Director, BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana payable at Gohana
How to Apply: The application on prescribed proforma must reach to the Director, BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana,
1. Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering / Electronics &Communication /Electronics & Instrumentation from anyrecognized Institute/ Polytechnic approved by StateTechnical Education Board with minimum 60% marks inaggregate in all semesters having an post qualificationexperience of 08 years or above in minimum of 500 bedsGovt./Semi Govt. hospitals
2. Matric with Science (Physics and Chemistry); (ii) Diplomain Laboratory Technician course from Public HealthLaboratory, Karnal or any other Institution recognized byHaryana Technical Board or any recognized university;Five years experience as Laboratory Technician (iv)Knowledge of Hindi upto Matric
3. The qualification & experience will be counted up to the last date of receipt ofapplications.upsc notifications
4. The candidate already in Govt./ Semi Govt. / Corporation or Autonomous Body Serviceshould apply through proper channel and he / she send an advance copy of theapplication to avoid delay but the application through proper channel must reach indue course of time.
5. The candidate who is in service will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” fromhis/ her parent department / employer at the time of interview otherwise he / she willnot be allowed to appear for interview.
6. Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials/academic career, experience certificate/ attempt certificate may render the candidate ineligible
Tentative Last Date :11-06-2012
About the organization:
I am delighted to share with you the most modern infrastructure build up in this sprawling area of one hundred (100) acres of land, strategically located between two highways the G.T. Road on one side & N.H. 71(A) on other side. It is well connected with road & rail; only one hour drive from New Delhi. This is an institute no less than any Corporate Hospital in the Country as far as the infrastructure, Machinery Equipments & a fully built world class residential complex in the campus. The hospital is the dream project of Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Haryana. The hospital is fully operational with a very busy O.P.Ds / Indoors, O.Ts & Intensive areas. The college, hospital & administrative blocks are centrally air-conditioned & beautifully designed.The mission of Institution is to provide International standard health care services in the State of Haryana. It is the important milestone in the field of medicine fulfilling the mission of the Girls’ education. I have no doubt that outstanding faculty & staff in the Institution will foster academic excellence & provide most modern medical services. College will provide students with best opportunities for advancing their knowledge & skill. The BPS, GMC for Women, Khanpur Kalan, has outstanding committed & dedicated faculty members who will demonstrate their commitment to the excellence in teaching, research and patient care.
Government of Haryana
Directorate, Medical Education and Research, Haryana
Bays No. 55-58, 2nd Floor, Paryatan Bhawan, Sector-2, Panchkula, Haryana
Click above to download
the vacancy details