Advt. No.: 36/16
Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha
Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012,
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission, OdishaÂ on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society termsÂ and conditions. Lower age limit for all the posts is 21 years as on 01.09.2016.
Post Name: Data Assistant-cum-Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 51 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and must have passed PGDCA / DCA etc. of one year duration from recognized/ registered Institute.
General information and Instructions:sarkari naukri
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render theÂ candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, ToR, selection procedure etc. along with application form can be downloadedÂ from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- The applications received for all the posts will be scrutinized and the database will be uploaded in the concernedÂ District website for invitation of objection. Candidates are required to visit the official website of concerned districtÂ at regular intervals for any notification, update (objection invitation/ different tests notices), results etc. relating toÂ recruitment.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of selection process as applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be calledÂ for participation in the selection process.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submitÂ No Objection Certificate from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application. NOCÂ issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for theÂ post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply to the concerned CDMO-cum-DistrictÂ Mission Director on or before 06.10.2016 (5.00 P.M.) in the prescribed application form, available in theÂ website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in) along with self attested copies of all supportive documents through Regd.Â Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearlyÂ name of the post applied for.
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion asÂ applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. CertificationÂ towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission ofÂ application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed age and educationalÂ qualification shall be rejected.
How to Apply NRHM Odisha Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents send to The concerned CDMO-cum-District Mission Director on or before 06.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification