Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL)
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites Application for the post of Officer (Official Language). Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Officer (Official Language)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 50000/- (Per Month)
Graduate in Arts (minimum 3 years) with 55% marks in discipline of Hindi from recognized university. OR Master in Arts in discipline of Hindi.himachal government jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis , subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / SemiGovernment/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The applicants / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st May 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Application once submitted will not be returned. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/ false or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post,the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Blank Application format is given below.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above as on 01 May 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonial/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”,Payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos.3,4,8,11,12,13, &15 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ”žCreamy Layer’Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
Date Of Walk-In-Interview:28-05-2018 at 09.00 Hrs.
Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and copies of the testimonial/certificates, DD at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification