No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-39/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai-Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits.
The company invites application from the regular employees/officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways for the post of Manager (Civil) on absorption/deputation basis in NHSRCL:
1.Post- Manager (Civil)
No of post- 10
Pay Scale-Â E3 (24900-50500)
- Diploma/Graduate in Civil from any recognised university/ Institute.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Manager (Civil)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road- 205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
The officer will be expected to perform following functions:
- Bridge construction involving various types of foundations, concrete piers/steel columns, pier caps and pre-stressed girders of various spans.
- Steel bridge construction involving fabrication of trusses and girders.
- Building construction involving framed structure
- Dealing with various quality measures related to concrete technology and steel fabrication
- Surveying which includes marking and checking of alignment.
- Geo technical investigation and hydro-logical survey
- Land acquisition, rehabilitation and resettlement of project affected Persons (PAPs) ix. Any other job assigned by senior Management.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form:Â 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form