Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post ofÂ DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL), NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale ofÂ pay of the post beingÂ Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post isÂ enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for theÂ said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly beÂ forwarded to PESB by 04 August 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep theÂ ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penaltyÂ imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.]Â to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- National Fertilizers Ltd.
Name of the post- Director (Technical)
Scale of the post- 75,000-1,00,000/- (Revised)
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 withÂ the objective of producing and marketing of fertilizers and by-products efficiently andÂ economically. It is a schedule ‘A’ / Miniratna PSE under the administrative control of Ministry ofÂ Chemicals and Fertilizers (Department of Fertilizers).
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Director (Technical) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman andÂ Managing Director. He acts as Head of the Technical/Operations Division of the Company. HisÂ principal responsibility is to exercise control over the efficient operation of the plants of theÂ Company in a manner which would ensure optimum utilization of resources. He also acts asÂ Principal Adviser of the Company in all Technical and Operational matters.
QUALIFICATION:delhi sarkari naukri
- The incumbent should be an engineering graduate from a recognized university/institute withÂ good academic record.
- Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an addedÂ advantage.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and governmentÂ officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- He should possess adequate technical/operational experience at a senior level ofÂ management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least two years should haveÂ been in major production/manufacturing units.
- Knowledge of plant operation/maintenance/project management/technical servicesÂ especially in fertilizer industry is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04 August 2016. No application shall beÂ entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applicationsÂ and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,Â Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULDÂ BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 04-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification