Last Date:26 Feb,2019
National Health Mission (NHM)
NRHM aka National Rural Health Mission Punjab invites application for the posts of 297 Medical Officers. Apply Online before 26 February 2019. NRHM Punjab Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.pbnrhm.org
Name of the post – Medical Officers
No of post – 297
Pay Scale – 15,600- 39,100/-
1. M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
General Condition:police recruitment
- Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs.600/- for Scheduled Caste/ Bachward Class category through demand draft in favor of Mission Director, National Health Mission Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
- Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. In case of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
- Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2019.
- Relaxation in upper age for various categories is as below:i. SC/ BC, candidates is 5 years ii. Physically Handicapped is 10 years iii. candidates for Ex-Servicemen Category, the age relaxation will be as,
- For recruitment to any vacancy in the State Civil Services whether reserved or not under these rules an Ex-Servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such vacancy in the concerned Service rules, by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Reservation will be as per applicable rules and Punjab Government Policy Guidelines. It shall include candidate of: SC, SC (Vimukt Jati), BC, ExServicemen, Handicapped Persons, Freedom Fighter and Sportspersons,Categories.
- The SC/ BC Category Certificate should be in accordance with the instructions of the Department of Welfare Punjab and the certificate for the Ex-Serviceman, Freedom fighters and Sports persons categories should be in accordance with the instructions of the Concerned Department as per the details,
- SC/BC Certificate as per the instruction of the concerned Department.
- Ex-Servicemen Fresh Lineal Descendant Certificate duly issued by the concerned District Ex-Serviceman Welfare Officer, for this post.
- Freedom Fighters The requisite certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district as per the instructions of the Punjab Govt.
- Sports persons The certificate regarding gradation issued by the Director, Sports Department, Punjab.
- Candidates appearing before the interview selection committee under the above mentioned 4 categories should come with their original certificates on the day of interview.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to bring their all original certificates at the time of interview without which, such candidates will not be interviewed.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
- Only those Government employees shall be eligible to be issued appointment letters who are certified by the Head of the Department as not having any pending disciplinary proceedings or undergoing punishment under Punjab Civil Services (Punishment & Appeal) Rules, 1970, or any other applicable rules, as the case may be, not undergoing any trial/ prosecution or any other material disqualification in terms of integrity and professional misconduct and necessary NOC should be obtained from the Head of the Department concerned.
- Candidates must bring attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc.
- If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MBBS he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 8 marks will be deducted from his MBBS marks.
- If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MD/MS/DNB/ Diploma etc. he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 20 marks will be deducted from his Post Graduation (MD/MS/DNB/ Diploma etc.) marks.
- Candidate who will not bring his original documents will not be interviewed.
- Experience after MD/MS/DNB/ Diploma or Post Graduation will be considered.
- Eligible applicants should personally attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 02/03/2019 and 03/03/2019 at 10:00 AM at the above said venue. Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form at www.pbhealth.gov.in on or before 26.02.2019, 1:00 pm. They are also requested to bring self attested photocopies of testimonials with them on the date of interview.
- The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 5 April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr. Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
- Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States as well as North Eastern States, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh have been given special focus. The thrust of the mission is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector was expected to provide a focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities. As per the 12th Plan document of the Planning Commission, the flagship programme of NRHM will be strengthened under the umbrella of National Health Mission. The focus on covering rural areas and rural population will continue along with up scaling of NRHM to include non-communicable diseases and expanding health coverage to urban areas. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet, in May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other sub-mission of the National Health Mission.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form