Project Manager ,Project Coordinator ,Technical Support Executives,Data Base Administrator & Customer Service Executive, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited, Mumbai Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
UTIITSL requires around 150 resources on contract basis for 3 years across various techno managerial profiles for immediate deployment on the very prestigious “E-Mitra Facility Management Services” Project of Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoIT&C) Govt. of Rajasthan, across the state of Rajasthan. :
1. Project Manager
2. Project Coordinator (Technical)
3. Project Coordinator (Admin)
4. Technical Support Executivesandhra pradesh government jobs
5. Accountant (State Head Quarter Level)
6. Web Developer (.Net)
7. Web Developer (Java)
8. Data Base Administrator
9. System Administrator
10. Project Assistant (At State Head Quarter)
11. District Coordinator – for all districts of Rajasthan
12. Customer Service Executive (Technical)
13. Accountant (District Level)
How to Apply : Apply Online at UTIITSL
1. maintain all its records duly catalogued and indexed in a manner and the form which facilitates the right to information under this Act and ensure that all records that are appropriate to be computerised are, within a reasonable time and subject to availability of resources, computerised and connected through a network all over the country on different systems so that access to such records is facilitated; publish within one hundred and twenty days from the enactment of this Act,—
2. the par ticulars of its organisation, functions and duties; the powers and duties of its officers and employees; the procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability; the norms set by it for the discharge of its functions; the rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions;
3. a statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control; the particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof;
4. a directory of its officers and employees; the monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations; the budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made; the manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes;
5. particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it; details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form; the particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library
6. It shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that the public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.
7. For the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public.
(4) All materials shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.
8. Explanation.—For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.
5. (1) Every public authority shall, within one hundred days of the enactment of this Act, designate as many officers as the Central Public Information Officers or State Public Information Officers, as the case may be, in all administrative units or offices under it as may be necessary to provide information to persons requesting for the information under this Act.
9. Without prejudice to the provisions of sub-section (1), every public authority shall designate an officer, within one hundred days of the enactment of this Act, at each sub-divisional level
10. Provided that where an application for information or appeal is given to a Central Assistant Public Information Officer or a State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, a period of five days shall be added in computing the period for response specified under sub-section
11. The Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, may seek the assistance of any other officer as he or she considers it necessary for the proper discharge of his or her duties. Any officer, whose assistance has been sought under sub-section (4), shall render all assistance
12. A person, who desires to obtain any information under this Act, shall make a request in writing or through electronic means in English or Hindi or in the official language of the area in which the application is being made, accompanying such fee as may be prescribed,
13,specifying the particulars of the information sought by him or her: Provided that where such request cannot be made in writing, the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer,
14. Where an application is made to a public authority requesting for an information,— which is held by another public authority; or the subject matter of which is more closely connected with the functions of another public authority,
15. Subject to the proviso to sub-section (2) of section 5 or the proviso to sub-section (3) of section 6, the Central Public Information Officer or State Public
16. Provided that where the information sought for concerns the life or liberty of a person, the same shall be provided within forty-eight hours of the receipt of the request. If the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer,
17. Where a decision is taken to provide the information on payment of any further fee representing the cost of providing the information, the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may
18. to arrive at the amount in accordance with fee prescribed under sub-section (1), requesting him to deposit that fees, and the period intervening between the despatch of the said intimation and payment of fees shall be excluded for the purpose of calculating the period of thirty days referred to in that sub-section;
19. Where access to the record or a part thereof is required to be provided under this Act and the person to whom access is to be provided is sensorily disabled, the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may
20. Provided that the fee prescribed under sub-section (1) of section 6 and sub-sections (1) and (5) of section 7 shall be reasonable and no such fee shall be charged from the persons who are of below poverty line as may be determined by the appropriate Government.
21. Where a request has been rejected under sub-section (1), the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, shall communicate to the person making the request,— the reasons for such rejection; the period within which an appeal against such rejection may be preferred; and the particulars of the appellate authority.
22. An information shall ordinarily be provided in the form in which it is sought unless it would disproportionately divert the resources of the public authority or would be detrimental to the safety or preservation of the record in question. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, there shall be no obligation to give any citizen,—
23. information, disclosure of which would prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the State, relation with foreign State or lead to incitement of an offence; information which has been expressly forbidden to be published by any court of law or tribunal or the disclosure of which may constitute contempt of court;
24. information which relates to personal information the disclosure of which has no relationship to any public activity or interest, or which would cause unwarranted invasion of the privacy of the individual unless the Central Public Information
25. Notwithstanding anything in the Official Secrets Act, 1923 nor any of the exemptions permissible in accordance with sub-section (1), a public authority may allow access to information, if public interest in disclosure outweighs the harm to the protected interests. Subject to the provisions of clauses
26. Provided that where any question arises as to the date from which the said period of twenty years has to be computed, the decision of the Central Government shall be final, subject to the usual appeals provided for in this Act. Grounds for rejection to access in certain cases. Without prejudice to the provisions of section
27. Where a request for access to information is rejected on the ground that it is in relation to information which is exempt from disclosure, then, notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, access may be provided to that part
28. Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, shall give a notice to the applicant, informing— that only part of the record requested, after severance of the record containing information which is exempt from disclosure,
29. his or her rights with respect to review of the decision regarding non-disclosure of part of the information, the amount of fee charged or the form of access provided, including the particulars of the senior officer specified under sub-section
30. Where a Central Public Information Officer or a State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, intends to disclose any information or record, or part thereof on a request made under this Act, which relates to or has been supplied by a third party and has been treated as confidential by that third party, the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer,
Tentative Last Date: 08-03-2012
About the organization :
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL), formerly known as UTI Technology Services Limited (UTITSL), was promoted by the erstwhile UTI and incorporated as a limited company on May 19, 1993 to serve the investors of UTI schemes. Consequent to enactment of the Unit Trust of India (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act 2002, the company is construed as a Government Company u/s 617 of the Company’s Act 1956. Established in 1993, UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL) is a government owned company that provides technology and outsourcing services to the financial and government sectors of India. UTIITSL is Largest Financial Service Provider in India – SEBI approved Category 1 – Registrar and Transfer Agent offering services to investors of Mutual Fund AMC , Bond/ Deposit/ shareholders of Corporate, Financial Institutions and Government Companies. The company’s Head Office at Belapur, Navi Mumbai with Business Continuity Centre located at Hyderabad. UTIITSL has 4 Regional Offices and 55 Branch Offices through out the country. With more than 60 locations across the country, UTIITSL has proven market leadership in the administration of mutual funds and IPO, insurance services, and e-Governance and technology. UTIITSL delivers complete customer satisfaction to their retail and institutional customers,
UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITSL)
(a Government of India company)
UTI – ITSL Tower, Plot No 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
Click above to download
the vacancy details