Last Date:15 Apr,2019
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
WBUHS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 175 posts of LDC/ LDA, Store Keeper and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – LDC/ LDA, Store Keeper and Various
No of post – 175
Pay Scale – Rs 9000 – 40500 ,Rs 7200 – 25400,Rs 7100 – 37600,Rs 5400 – 25200
Three year Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from a reputed Law College or recognized University.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- All the posts are transferable within the different Campus of WBUHS (Salt Lake Headquarter, COM JNM Hospital, Kalyani Campus, North Bengal Campus and future campus of WBUHS).
- All qualifications, experience, age limit will be recognized upto 01/01/2019.
- Mere application does not guarantee a call for test /interview. Selection will be made as per University selection procedure.
- University reserves the right to cancel the selection procedure for any / all the posts. The money will be refunded in case of cancellation of interview.
- Application fee for all the categories are Rs.S00/- for UR, Rs.250/- for SC, ST, OBC and PWD/ PH candidates. Candidates are instructed to follow the instructions available in our website before making online payments.
- Candidates applying for different posts need to fill up and pay separately for individual posts. Those who have previously applied for the post of Asst. Librarian against advertisement no. OG/WBUHS/2018-19/1617 dated 22/11/2018, need not apply again.
- No TA / DA is permissible if called for interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any intimation.
- Canvassing any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Employees of Govt./ Semi Govt. should apply through proper channel. No Objection Certificate should be submitted from the Employer during Interview.
- Last date for online submission of form is 15th April, 2019.
- Reservation of post will be applicable as per rule of Govt. West Bengal. Number of vacancy of post and its reservation may vary.
- Incomplete fill up of application and non-payment will be rejected without any intimation to the candidates. In case of applicants more than expected, then written test may be taken followed by an interview (Viva Voce).
- The decision of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences is final.
- Any legal action will be dealt in the Jurisdiction of Kolkata.
- 5 years relaxation will be applicable for candidates who have 7 years or more working experience in WBUHS and COM & JNMH, Kalyani [age relaxation will be given either for (1) or (2). Both norms for age relaxation to a single candidate will not be entertained]
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, the only one of its kind in the state; was a dream come true to all the medical faculties and students alike. Formerly, the medical teaching in the state, both in undergraduate and post-graduate levels, were supervised by various state Universities. This caused an enormous disparity in terms of teaching and learning process, nature and standards of evaluation and most significantly; the recognition of the graduates from the different Universities. So all the stakeholders of medical education in the state; who were coherent in their thinking; felt the need for bringing parity in the medical education system and end this impasse.
- Under these compelling circumstances, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata was born under ‘West Bengal Act. XIII’ of 2002′ and The West Bengal University of Health Sciences – Act. 2002 was notified in ‘The Kolkata Gazette’, Extraordinary vide notification no. 1254-L dated 1st August 2002. Fulfilling all the formalities to the official establishment of the University, it finally came into being on 1st January 2003; which is considered as the date of birth for this embodiment of higher education in the fields of medical sciences in the state.
- Since 2003, the University, still a young one, compared to the other renowned universities of the country and abroad; has grown at a pace unparallel to any other universities in the state. The quantum of students under its aegis, the number of courses that are affiliated and the aspiration to be in association with this University have all swelled in an unprecedented rate. The West Bengal University of Health Sciences has weathered turbulent times to administer even standards of medical education in the state with its very limited resources. Given the impending heightened responsibilities to impart medical education to even larger a population of intending students in future; this University would take a leaf out of the past to cater to the needs of the state and the country.
- The West Bengal University of Health Sciences was established on 1st January, 2003 by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences act XIII of 2002.
- Creating, upholding and developing an intellectual, philosophical, academic and physical environment conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information with all the centers of excellence in the country and abroad.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form