INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as a Law Officer is required to register for theÂ Online examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, willÂ subsequently be called for further process of selection including Group Discussion, Interview, etc.Â Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisementÂ regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria, online registrationÂ processes, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
1.Name of the post- Law Officer
No of post- 1
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a
photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. atÂ the time of examination and further process of selection including interview.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms
mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow allÂ the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly
provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her
candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS. IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the
process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill theÂ eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or hasÂ suppressed any material fact(s).
- Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility isÂ to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of theÂ conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be finalÂ and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the
candidature shall be cancelled.
HOW TO APPLY:karnataka government jobs
Candidates can apply online only from 03.09.2016—13.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
G.1 Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhereÂ to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round ofÂ Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through theÂ registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mailÂ ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID,Â he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain thatÂ email account.
Last Date: 13-09-2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form