Professor cum Principal,Clinical Instructor (Nursing) ,Assistant Administrative Officer,Driver Grade-II (Heavy Vehicle),Data Entry Operator, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Aug 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online-Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in Nursing College and Hospital at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar :
Professor cum Principal : 01 post
Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing) : 08 posts
Assistant Administrative Officer : 01 post
Librarian Grade-I : 01 post
PA to Principal(S) : 01 post
Assistant (NS) : 01 post
Driver Grade-II (Heavy Vehicle) : 01 post
Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 01 post
Cashier : 01 post
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 01 post
Application Fee : Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 600/-, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 300/-. Fees shall be paid through NEFT/online transfer only. Account details: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Account, State Bank of India, AIIMS Campus (Sijua), Savings Account No. 33156583943, IFSC Code: SBIN001 6569. This fee once remitted will not be refunded. NO Application Fees for the physically handicapped candidates
How to Apply : Apply Online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar website Take a print out and submit it by speed post/ registered post only to
The Administrative Officer,
PO – Dumuduma,
Bhubaneswar – 751019.
The envelope should be super-scribed – ‘Application for the post of ………………………’
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit “No Objection Certificate” from thepresent employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
3. Eligible candidates can apply for more than one post. In such case fees and online form should bedeposited separately.
4. The Institute reserve the rights to relax the age of the candidates considering the year of experience and to the deserving candidates
5. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
6. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
7. He/ She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
8. He/ She is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Instituteemployees.
9. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
Tentative Last Date:23-08-2013
About the organization:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is one of the six AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar – 751019 (Odisha)
Click above to download
the vacancy details