Interview Date: 20 November, 2016
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Uttar Pradesh, India
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 25 Jr. Engineering Assistant at Digboi Refinery for Ex-Apprentices. Walk-in-Written Test 20 November 2016.
1.Post Name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
No of Vacancy- 25 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.11900-32000/-
Educational Qualification: Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering OR B.Sc.(Math,Physics,Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
General Instructions:government doctor jobs
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per IndianOil’s Pre-Employment Medical
Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for PreemploymentÂ Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are
available in the following link:
- Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test shall be conducted only at Digboi, Dist: Tinsukia, Assam.
- Please note that the candidature will be considered as purely provisional & their eligibility will be subjectÂ to verification of all supporting certificates / documents and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria forÂ recruitment in the Corporation.
- Please note that a candidate can apply for only one post. Candidature of candidates submitting multiple
applications for more than one post will be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are required to submit a Certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted
by the Central / State Government, failing which their candidature as PwD candidates will not beÂ considered.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may Walk-in-Written Test documents pertaining to Age, Educational Qualification , Caste/Category certificate and successful apprenticeship completion certificate.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date Of Written Test: 20.11.2016
click above to download
the employment notification