Advertisement No.10/ 2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous andÂ eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers, Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc upto 16th August, 2016 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled.
1.Name of the post- Post Graduate Teachers
No of post- 394 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.10300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4200/-
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essentialÂ qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closingÂ date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 16th August,Â 2016.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available onÂ website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling upÂ Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience,Â age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in theÂ advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisiteÂ examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size,Â will be rejected straightway.
HOW TO APPLY:andhra pradesh government jobs
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications areÂ available on the above mentioned website.
- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website ofÂ the Commission http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through anyÂ other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should applyÂ separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees forÂ each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates areÂ required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online RecruitmentÂ Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents/Â certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day ofÂ Screening Test for the concerned post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form