Last Date:02 Oct,2019
East Central Railway (ECR)
ECR intends to appoint all eligible and interested candidates for 2 posts of Group C (Cultural Quota) on fixed term basis. Only eligible candidates need to apply.Candidates may apply by sending application form in proper format with all relevant documents to the given address so that it reaches by 02-10-2019 The application must be accompanied by the required documents of age, qualification and experience.
Name of the post – Group C (Cultural Quota)
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – Rs 19900- 21700
12th with Degree/ Diploma / certificate in concerned discipline of music.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- Date, venue and time of written examination will be intimated to the eligible candidate by post and will also be posted on our website. Candidates are advised to keep track on our website.
- The decision of Railway Administration in connection with formation of panel will be final. For non-empanelment of the candidate, no correspondence will be entertained. The Railway Administration will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery. Canvassing in, any form will disqualify the candidate. The application which suffer from material irregularities such as unsigned, signed in capital letters, (LTI not clear, without date, declaration not copied/copied in capital/block letters, incomplete, illegible, without requisite & self attested enclosures, without desired fee (in the form of IPO), not in prescribed format, without self attested copies of certificate/testimonials and the application which in the opinion of Railway Administration are otherwise invalid will be rejected at any stage.
- Subsequent guidelines received from Railway Board shall also be applicable for this Employment notice.
- For any legal action arising out of the above, jurisdiction shall be High.
- Court/Patna. The above Employment notice is alsO available on our website wwvv.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- In written test, the candidate who will obtain at least 40% marks out of 50, will be eligible for next stage of test i.e. Practical Demonstration & evaluation of Testimonial/Prizes.
- The number of candidates to be called for next stage of test will be equal to 05 times of the number of vacancy of each stream. If mare than one candidate will obtain the minimum cut off mark, all such candidates v411 be called for next stage of test.
- 40% marks in aggregate GOO marks) Will be minimum qualifying mark for empanelment. The panel will be formed purely on merit basis.
How To Apply:
- The given format should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi on a A-4 size paper and should be filled in own hand writing. One recent passport size photograph duly signed to be pasted on the application form.
- Candidates should send the application alongwith necessary certificates/documents to General Manager Personnel,officet Bihar. PIN-844101 by ordinary post so as to reach on or before the last date mentioned above. The candidate may also drop the application in the drop-box provided for the purpose in the above mentioned office up to 18.00 Hrs. on or before the last date. No acknowledgement of the application will be given. Applications from other sources will not be accepted.
- Neither application will be accepted after the closing date in any circumstance, nor enclosure will be received separately after the receipt of application for attachment with application.
- The envelope containing the application with all enclosures should clearly be super scribed LA±npljEatiotiagainstCLdturaI “Employment Notice No. ECR/HRD/Rectt/Cultural Quota/2019-20” and “Level/Basic pay” on the top of the envelope. More than one application in one envelope will be rejected.
- Two similar passport size photographs (same as affixed in the application form duly signed on the top) should be clipped along with the Application Form.
- Indian Postal Order of prescribed amount (in favour of `PFA, East Central Railway’ payable at Hajipur).
- RTGS form and necessary proof for claiming fee refund.
- Self attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification and participation certificate in Cultural Activities for their eligibility as mentioned above.
- Self attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates I current non-creamy layer certificate in ease of OBC candidates, (valid for Central Government Service) issued by the competent anhority should be enclosed.
- In case of serving employe ,\ “No Objection Certificate” from the employer should be attached.
- The East Central Railway (abbreviated ECR) is one of the 18 railway zones in India.It is headquartered at Hajipur and comprises Sonpur, Samastipur, Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions.
- First set up on September 8, 1996 with Headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar, East Central Railway became operational on 1stOctober, 2002 by carving out areas from Eastern and North Eastern Railway zones currently consists of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonpur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway. The last 13 years of its existence has been full of challenges and every obstacle was dealt in a dedicated manner despite constraints of work force and infrastructure. ECR, has a vast network of 5402.693 track kilometers and 3707.988 route kilometers encompassing the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Out of 3707.988 Route km, 1572.202 km have been electrified. ECR has been lifeline for the people in its expanse and is playing a pivotal role in rapid development of the area. The development of infrastructure has been the major thrust area to bring about a rapid growth rate in the region and prosperity to the people. In the field of construction of new lines, doubling, gauge conversion, construction of bridges/road-over bridges, new workshop projects, Other than this qualitative and perceptible improvement in safety, cleanliness, catering, passenger amenities have been achieved to a large extent. ECR is unique in the sense that both Goods loading and Passenger traffic assume great importance in view of the huge coal loading in the coal bearing of Dhanbad division of Jharkhand state and densely populated area of Bihar. The rapid growth in both the sectors has necessitated strengthening of infrastructure of Railways. Further ECR also has uniqueness of acting as a gateway to Nepal with International traffic catering to the movement of export traffic and passengers to Nepal and vice versa.
- With the objective of providing safe and efficient passenger and freight transportation solutions to the people, East Central Railway plays a pivotal role in fulfilling the transportation needs of its customers. This Railway has carried 2159.08 lakh passengers in the current year up to January, 2015. With the running of regular express trains and passenger trains per day, besides special trains during the period April, 2014 to January, 2015, better traffic facilities has provided to passengers.With the increase of 5.78%, East Central Railway has registered a significant increase under gross earnings by 9774.21 crore as compared to the corresponding month of last year i.e. 9240.17 crore.
click above to download
the employment notification