Advt No: 16-19/17
RITES Limited invites application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees on contractual basis. Apply Online before 19 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RITES Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainees
No Of Vacancy: not specified
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/— (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Full Time First Class Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering.upsc notifications
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE—2016 or GATE —2017 (as applicable). RITES Ltd. does not take GATE marks from conducting authority. Only the marks/score/rank as entered by candidate(s) while applying online on RITES Recruitment Portal is considered. Candidate(s) are shortlisted for further round of
selection based on GATE details as entered by candidates. Candidates who do not enter their GATE details, their candidature shall not be considered further.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification