Advt. No. GMCH/Estt.-II/EA2/2016/14967
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, CHANDIGARH
(Hospital Building), Sector 32-B, Chandigarh — 160 030 Ph. 0172-2665253-60 Fax No. 0172-2609360
PUBLIC APPOINTMENT NOTICE
Online applications are invited from the MBBS graduates, for filing up ofÂ various posts of Junior Residents in the various departments of GMCH, for the remaining
session of the year 2016 i.e. up to 31.12.2016 being tenure posts.
1.Name of the post- Junior Resident (MBBS)
No of post- 22
Pay Scale- Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 5400/-
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- It was made clear to all the candidates that the candidature of candidates appliedÂ against above posts is provisional and subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria, age,
verification of documentary proof etc. In case, they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria,Â overage, their candidature will be rejected straightway and they will not be called forÂ interview/written test under any circumstances.
- The candidates who have already completed their tenure of Junior Residency are notÂ eligible to apply.
- The numbers of posts and reservation thereof are tentative and can increase orÂ decrease. The department reserves the right to reject/cancel any application or
withdraw the posts at any time without assigning any reasons or without any noticeÂ whatsoever and in this regard, no application fee will be refunded.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidates, who are called for Written test/ InterviewÂ etc
HOW TO APPLY ON LINE :bank jobs
- The candidate should apply only Online for the above said posts till 26.05.2016 up to 4.00 P.M.
- The application is to be filled up Online on website www.gmch.gov.in by clicking on ‘VACANCIES’.
- Before filling up on-line application, the candidate must have his/her photographÂ scanned in the jpg format, which should not exceed 15 KB in size and it has to be
uploaded at the time of filling up of Online Application form.
- On successful submission of form on the website www.gmch.gov.in candidates areÂ advised to retain one copy of the print-out of the Form, which will have Registration
Number/Application ID printed on it, for further enquiry.
- On successful submission of form on the website www.gmch.gov.in, candidatesÂ are advised to retain one copy of the print-out of the Form, which will haveÂ Registration Number/Application ID printed on it, for further enquiry.
- Online registration shall commence two days from the date of Publication of thisÂ Advertisement and shall close on 26.05.2016 at 04:00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.05.2016
Date of Written Test: 06.05.2016
Date of Interview: 09.06.2016 at 11:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form