Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited
(A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited)
A MINI RATNA COMPANY
Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834031
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (hereinafter referred as CMPDIL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL) and is a ‘Miniratna’ Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of coal, Government of India with Headquarters in Ranchi, Jharkhand and has seven Regional Institute (RIs) located at Asansol, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Nagpur, Bilaspur, Singruli and Bhubaneswar respectively along with various field units and exploration camps.
1.Name of the post- Functional Area Expert in the field of Ecology & Biodiversity (EB) for category-A projects
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.50, 000
Other Terms & Conditions:
The appointment of FAE is subject to the following conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The hired expert shall work exclusive for CMPDIL during the period of hiring. In the beginning, the services will be hired for a period of One Year (01) from the date of agreement. After the completion of the term, the contract may be renewed for another one (01) year based on satisfactory performance of the expert. The extension of the contract shall be the sole discretion of CMPDIL management. The decision of the CMPDIL management shall be final and binding.
- After finalization of the hired expert, his/her name will be proposed to QCI-NABET for accreditation as Category ‘A’ FAE in the area of EB.
- The FAE must not sublet the work assigned to him/her.
- The FAE shall work in strict confidance and will ensure that the information in respect of the operation of the Area/ Unit is dealt in strict cinfidance and secrecy. A Certificate towards maintainging confidentiality to be provided by the FAE before commencement of work.
- PERFORMANCE REVIEW: CMPDIL will review the performance of the FAE on quarterly/ half yearly basis and final assessment will be carried out after completion of the term.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application form in. pdf format is available on the CMPDI website www.cmpdi.co.in. Applicants fulfilling all the eligibility criteria have to download and take a print out of the application form. Applicant has to fill the print out copy of the application form in black ink, paste the recent self-signed passport size color photograph and sign the application form at appropriate place. The applicant should then scan all the pages of the duly filled-in application form and send the same by e-mail on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the subject as: “APPLICATION FOR FUNCTIONAL AREA EXPERT IN THE FIELD OF ECOLOGY & BIODIVERSITY (EB) FOR CATEGORY-A PROJECTS ” in the subject filed of the e-mail.
Applicant has also to send the duly filled-in and signed hard copy of application form along with enclosures by SPEED-POST/ REGISTERED POST to General Manager (Environment), Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834031 to be received on or before the last date of submission of application as mentioned in clause 9.0.
Opening Date: 05-04-2017
Last Date: 04.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification