Last Date: 10 May 2017
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Kolkata, West Bengal
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (KMRCL) is a Government of India enterprise implementing Kolkata (East-West Metro) Corridor Project. KMRCL’s Project upon completion will connect Salt Lake Sector-V in the East and Howrah Maidan in the West. There shall be 6 nos elevated stations and 6 nos underground stations. The line will have interchange with existing terminals of Indian railways at Howrah and Sealdah.
Name of the Post: Finance Manager
Pay Scale: Rs.5.00 lakhs p.a.(Negotiable)
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Age : Maximum 60 years
- Essential minimum 3 years work experience
- Desirable:Candidates with experience in Public Sector
Roles & Responsibilities:government jobs
- To finalize on daily day-to-day accounts as per financial rules;
- To maintain transparent financial records & accounts of all transactions;
- To monitor & coordinate with the Auditors;
- To process TDS, Service Tax, VAT & Income Tax;
- Filing e-TDS, Income Tax returns etc.
- To process vendor payment as per the rules of Corporation and
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
Application in details may be sent within 20 days from the date of advertisement to The GM(Admn), Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, KMRCL Bhawan, Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata-700021.(Telephone: 03322134345, 033-66071117 fax : 033-22134380)
Last Date: 10.05.2017
click aboveto download