Professor cum Principal,Lecturer in Nursing,Nursing Superintendent ,Assistant Nursing Superintendent,Assistant Administrative Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Aug 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online Applications are invited for filling up the following posts at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur on regular basis:
Professor cum Principal : 01 post
Associate Professor (Reader) : 02 posts
Lecturer in Nursing (Assistant Professor) : 01 post
Nursing Superintendent : 01 postpsu jobs
Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing) : 08 posts
Assistant Nursing Superintendent : 18 posts
Assistant Administrative Officer : 01 post
Librarian Gr. I : 01 post
Application Fee : Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs 600/-, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs 300/-. Fees shall be paid online in the application module in the website. This fee once remitted will not be refunded.
How to Apply : Apply Online at AIIMS Raipur website from 22/07/2013 to 21/08/2013 only. Take a print out and submit it by speed post /registered post to Deputy Director (Admin), AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (CG) Pin 492001. The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………………..” along with one stamped self addressed envelope.
1. Application Process: Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the posts of Group A & B staff in Nursing College and Hospital, AIIMS Raipur. The online application shall open on official website of AIIMS Raipur, i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in w.e.f 29.07.2013. Candidate are requested to fill in the application form and take a print out and submit it by speed post /registered post to Deputy Director (Admin), AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (CG) Pin 492001. The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………………..” along with one stamped self addressed envelope.
2. Essential qualifications, eligibility criteria for each post will be as per All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi norms. Certificates / PG degrees recognized by Nursing Council of India are equivalent in the concerned subjects.
3. The on-line filling up of application form will automatically close on Tuesday the 21st Aug 2013 at 5:00 pm Annexures: Printed copy of on-line application form and the attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview only.
4. ‘No Objection Certificate – NOC’ for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization. Degrees, Certificates, Mark -sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates and Experience Certificates etc.
5. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates and up to 5 years for persons already working in AIIMS Raipur in any capacity will be admissible. In the case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped
6. OBC Candidates will attach certificate in Annexure-V from the prescribed authority for Central Government posts along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer.
7. Certificate must be issued by District Board of State/Central Government hospital/ Chief Medical Officer Short Listing: Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview
8. Site of Interview/written Examination: Interviews/ written examination will be held at Raipur. No TA/DA will be paid for that. Eligibility criteria: These are given in the table below. However, qualifications may be relaxed for highly experienced, trained or reputed candidates at the discretion of the search-cum-selection committee.
Tentative Last Date:21-08-2013
About the organization:
To establish a centre of excellence in medical education, training, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick and commitment to serve the under served. The official logo of AIIMS Raipur presents the 2 serpents entwined around the Caduceus which was the Staff of Hermes (Mercury) in Greek Mythology. The staff is topped by a round knob and flanked by wings. The two serpents represent the pineal gland and the pituitary gland (which both look snakelike when uncoiled); the staff represents the spinal column; the knob represents the medulla; and the wings signify the two hemispheres of the brain (the wrinkled cross-section of the brain has the shape and texture of stylized wings); the number of intersections of the snakes corresponds to the endocrine glands or the chakras.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Tatibandh, GE Road, Raipur-492 099 (Chhattisgarh)
Click above to download
the vacancy details