Professor ,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer Jun 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the academic, administrative and non teaching positions to be filled in a phased manner :
Professor : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/-
Associate Professor : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-
Assistant Professor : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-
Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/-karnataka government jobs
Application Fee : The Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- should be in favour of “Central University ofRajasthan” and should be payable at Kishangarh, District Ajmer (Raj.). The SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) or Physically Challenged (PH) candidates/ in-service candidates of the Central University of Rajasthan are exempted from fee.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Central University of Rajasthan website on or before 27/06/2013 only. The hard copy of the application should reach the address The Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, NH-8, Tehsil Kishangarh, District – Ajmer, Rajasthan, India-305801
1. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, shall be as prescribed by the University Grants Commission / Government of India from time to time.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion,
3. In case of recruitment to the post of Librarian, the University may conduct examination/seminar/presentation/written test/ computer test as a method for further short listing of candidates as may be decided by the competent authority.
4. Those already employed should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the application.
5. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. The University reserves the right to: i. Offer a post at a level lower than that applied for, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate.
7. The age as on 27.06.2013 should be less than or equivalent to the age limit.
8. Separate application should be submitted for each post and send the hard copy of the printout alongwith copies of relevant certificates and Demand Draft for each post separately.
Tentative Last Date : 04-07-2013
About the organization:
The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009, The Gazette of India, No. 27, published on 20th March, 2009 as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, His Excellency Shri Pranab Mukherjee, is the Visitor of the Central University of Rajasthan. The President of India, in her capacity as the Visitor of the University, has appointed Prof. M. M. Salunkhe as the first Vice Chancellor of the University. Permanent Site for the University The state government has allocated 518+ Acres of land for the permanent site of the Central University at Bandra Sindri near Kishangarh on Jaipur – Ajmer Road (NH-8).
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
(Established by an Act of Parliament)
NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Dist-Ajmer-305801, Rajasthan (Rajasthan)
Click above to download
the vacancy details