Last Date:05 Apr,2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(04)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
DMRC aka Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invites applications for the post of 11 Dy.CE/Bridge,Assistant Manager,Supervisor & Various Vacancy DMRC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is http://www.delhimetrorail.com
Name of the post – Dy.CE/Bridge,Assistant Manager,Supervisor & Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – Rs. 93,200/-,Rs. 55,800/- ,Rs. 37,600/-
10+2 or ITI Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering.
General Instructions:public sector recruitment
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 13,000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc., carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
- Vacancies are provisional and subject to increase / decrease.
- Candidates shortlisted on re-employment basis will be paid consolidated fees along with the applicable allowances as per extant policy.
- The fee will be based on the substantive grade of retirement.
- Candidates working in / superannuated from – Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU
- Dy. CE / Bridge Working / superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (GP-7600) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 3 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance as XEN/Bridge at Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- and above.
- Assistant Manager / Manager (Bridge) Working / superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 15,600 – 39100 (GP – 4800/5400/6600) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 3 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance at Executive level.
- Supervisor (Section Engineer) / Bridge Working / superannuated from CDA grade of Rs. 9300 – 34800 (GP – 4600) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 5 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance at Supervisory level.
- Maintainer / Bridge Working / superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 5200-20200 (GP-2800) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 5 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance as Technician.
- Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates).
- The candidates presently employed in Railways / Govt. organizations / Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address within the
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 05/04/2019, through speed post to the following address: Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
- No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the INTERVIEW.
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 05/04/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 12/04/2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the third week of April, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by last week of April, 2019. (Tentatively).
- The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country.
- Having constructed a massive network of about 373 Km with 271 stations in record time in Delhi, NCR, the DMRC today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).
- The DMRC opened its first corridor between Shahdara and Tis Hazari on 25th December, 2002. Subsequently, the first phase of construction worth 65 kilometres of Metro lines was finished two years and nine months ahead of schedule in 2005. Since then the DMRC has also completed the construction of another 125 kilometres of Metro corridors under the second phase in only four and a half years.
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 373 Km with 271 stations. The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh in Haryana. With the opening of the Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar and Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden Sections, new age trains equipped with the Unattended Train Operation (UTO) technology have been introduced. These trains operate with the Communication Based Train Control(CBTC) signaling technology which facilitate movement of trains in very short frequencies. This network also includes the NOIDA – Greater NOIDA Aqua Line. The Aqua Line has been constructed by DMRC on behalf of the NOIDA Metro Rail Corporation and is also being operated by DMRC currently. In addition, the 11.7 kilometre long Rapid Metro also connects with the Delhi Metro network at Sikanderpur station of Yellow Line. The Rapid Metro provides connectivity within the satellite city of Gurugram.
- The Delhi Metro has also contributed tremendously on the environment front by becoming the first ever railway project in the world to claim carbon credits for regenerative braking. DMRC has also been certified by the United Nations (UN) as the first Metro Rail and Rail based system in the world to get carbon Credits for reducing Green House gas emissions as it has helped to reduce pollution levels in the city by 6.3 lakh tons every year thus helping in reducing global warming.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form