Advt. No.: 122
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO)
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC)
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi—110054
RAC INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS THROUGH RAC WEBSITE http://rac.gov.in FOR THE POSTS OF SCIENTIST ‘B’ IN DRDO IN THE PAY BAND PB-3 (`15600-39100,Â GRADE PAY ` 5400/-) IN SPECIFIED DISCIPLINES AND CATEGORIES. TOTAL EMOLUMENTS AT THE TIME OF JOINING WILL BE APPROXIMATELY ` 60,000/- P.M. AT THE PRESENTÂ DELHI RATE (LIKELY TO BE REVISED AS PER THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION). THE SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE POSTED AT ArmedÂ Forces Medical College( AFMC) / Service Selection Board (Army).
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is a premier medical institute of India acknowledged as a centre of excellence for education and research. The college provides trainingÂ to under-graduate and post-graduate medical and nursing students with assured career prospects in the defence services. The college is also involved in conducting research inÂ various medical subjects as well as those aspects which would affect the morale and performance of the armed forces both in war and peace.
The vacancies in the subject / discipline of Psychology are for Service Selection Boards (SSB), Army at Selection Centres at Ropar, Allahabad and Bhopal.
1.Post Name- Scientist `B’
No. of Vacancy- 18 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: At least First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Medical Biochemistry/ Biophysics/Radiotherapy physics/Pharmacy/Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Those applications which are not locked by the candidates in accordanceÂ with the instructions will be summarily rejected and no correspondence willÂ be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age,Â essential qualifications etc.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions, desiring of applying for moreÂ than one item, must apply separately for each item.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by theÂ candidates will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The OBC (NCL) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate inÂ prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authorityÂ issued within one year of the closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English Version of theÂ advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction overÂ Delhi only.
How to Apply DRDO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://rac.gov.in from 09.09.2016 to 29.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 09.09.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 29.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form