ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (100)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a Government owned company, at par with Schedule ‘A’ Central PSUs, has been set up for implementation and operation of rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System in Delhi. The company intends to appoint following official:
Name of the Post: Director
No of Posts: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.75000-100000/-
Qualification and Experience:
- The incumbent should have a Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution of repute along with good academic record and proven track record.
- Should have minimum of five (5) years experience in handling multi-disciplinary engineering projects preferably in urban situations including services in land acquisition and rehabilitation of project affected persons.
- Should have extensive experience in preparing tender documents, selection of Contractors and Project Management of important engineering structures such as Bridges/Tunnels from Domestic and International Vendors as a team leader.
- Should have experience and knowledge of inter-facing with Railway related disciplines such as Track Laying Works, Signaling, Electrification and Rolling Stock, etc.
- Should have experience of all phases of rail based urban transportation projects, on international bidding contracts basis i.e Planning, Bid Documents, Bidding, Execution, Commissioning, post Commissioning etc. Experience in handling Consultancy Works and Land Monetization will be preferred.
- Should have experience and knowledge of complying with project related requirements of international funding institution.
Job Requirements:andhra pradesh government jobs
He shall be responsible for the overall planning for the project including design and architecture, tendering, contracting and overall project administration, supervision of construction and commissioning, etc. He will also be responsible for project monitoring, quality assurance and safety, cost control, land acquisition, rehabi litation of project affected persons/business, utility and traffic diversions, etc.
How to Apply:
Application in the enclosed format (Annexure-I) giving the details about qualifications, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet) should reach at the under mentioned address, positively by 12/04/17. Candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with their ACR/APARs for the last five years, so as to reach at the undermentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for interview will be advised through our website and will be eligible for reimbursement of to and fro economy class air fare or AC 2 tier railway fare.The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Last Date: 12.04.2017