Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
1.The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post ofÂ DIRECTOR (STRATEGIC PROJECT), HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LIMITED(HSL) in schedule “B” of theÂ CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65,000-75,000/- (Revised). A copy of the job description forÂ the post is enclosed.
2. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for theÂ said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly beÂ forwarded to PESB by 20th June 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep theÂ ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penaltyÂ imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.]Â to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LIMITED(HSL)
Name of the Post- Director (Strategic Project)
Pay Scale- Rs. 65,000-75,000/- (Revised)
COMPANY PROFILE:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act in theÂ Private Sector with the objective to operate strong and efficient ship building, ship repair andÂ retrofitting of submarines to meet the growing requirements of Mercantile, Marine, Oil andÂ Defence sectors with good management and improved efficiency to improve the financialÂ performance and profitability. HSL is a Schedule ‘B’ taken over CPSE in TransportationÂ Equipment sector under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, MinistryÂ of Defence, Government of India.
- Its Registered office is at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 304 crore and Rs. 301.99Â crore respectively as on March 31, 2015.
- The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate from a recognized university/ instituteÂ with good academic record, preferably in Mechanical, Naval Architecture or MarineÂ Engineering.
- Applicants holding Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in management will have addedÂ advantage.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and governmentÂ officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
The incumbent should possess adequate technical/operational experience at a senior levelÂ of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least two years during theÂ last ten years should have been in major production/manufacturing/repairs units.Â Persons with experience in Design & Construction of submarines and Ship building will haveÂ an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 20th June 2016. No application shall beÂ entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applicationsÂ and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,Â Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULDÂ BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 20-06-2016
click above to download
the employment notification