Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post ofÂ DIRECTOR (RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT), INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED(IOCL) inÂ schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy ofÂ the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for theÂ said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly beÂ forwarded to PESB by 07th July 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep theÂ ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penaltyÂ imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.]Â to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of the Post- Director (Research & Development)
Scale of the Post- Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) was incorporated in 1964 by merging Indian RefineriesÂ Limited with Indian Oil Company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objectives ofÂ IOCL are to serve the national interests in oil and related sectors in accordance and consistentÂ with the policies of Government of India; to ensure continuous and smooth supplies of petroleumÂ products and to enhance country’s self-sufficiency in oil refining and build expertise in laying ofÂ crude oil and petroleum product pipelines. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a schedule -Â ‘A’ Maharatna PSE in petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum &Â Natural Gas.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:upsc notifications
Director (Research & Development) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to theÂ Chairman. He effectively guides Research & Development consistent with Corporation’s plansÂ and objective and national priorities.
- The candidate should be an Engineering post-graduate preferably in Chemical /MechanicalÂ /Fuel Technology/Tribology with good academic record from a recognized university/Institute.Â Ph.D in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and governmentÂ officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
The candidate should have adequate R&D/Technical experience at a senior level ofÂ management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least two years cumulativeÂ experience out of last 10 years should have been in R&D pertaining to PetroleumÂ refinery/lubrication & Tribology/ Petrochemicals Sector.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07 July 2016. No application shall beÂ entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applicationsÂ and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,Â Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULDÂ BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 07-07-2016
click above to download
the employment notification