Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post ofÂ DIRECTOR (FINANCE), ENGINEERING PROJECTS (INDIA) LIMITED(EPIL) in schedule “B” of theÂ CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(REVISED). A copy of the job description forÂ the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for theÂ said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly beÂ forwarded to PESB by 04th July 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep theÂ ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penaltyÂ imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.]Â to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
Name of the Post- Director (Finance)
Scale of the Post- Rs.65000—75000/
Engineering Projects (India) Limited (EPIL) was incorporated under the IndianÂ Companies Act, 1956 on 16.04.1970 with the main objective to undertake turnkeyÂ projects and consultancy services in India and abroad, mainly in the fields of civil andÂ structural, material handling, metallurgy, mining and fertilizers and other industrialÂ projects. EPIL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category-II CPSE in Industrial DevelopmentÂ and Technical Consultancy Services sector under the administrative control of Deptt. ofÂ Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:himachal government jobs
Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman andÂ Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts of the organizationÂ and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accountsÂ as well as implementation thereof.
- The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA withÂ specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognizedÂ university/institution.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates andÂ government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
The incumbent should have at least two years of cumulative experience during the lastÂ ten years at a senior level in financial management and accounts including Cost andÂ Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in anÂ organization of repute.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04th JULY, 2016. No application shall beÂ entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applicationsÂ and application not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises SelectionÂ Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARDÂ SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARDÂ ONLY.
Last Date: 04-07-2016
click above to download
the employment notification