Last Date:22 to 24 July,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Applications for the post of Diploma Apprentice. Walk-in-Interview 22 to 24 July 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.com
Name of the post – Diploma Apprentice
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 10400/- (Per Month)
Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline.
General Instruction:employment news
- Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company, is a premier professional multi product electronic industry in India. It has 9 manufacturing units across India and achieved turnover of over Rs. 11,000/- Crore for the year 2018-19.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Candidates passed Diploma on or after 01-08-2016 only are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 25 years as on 01.01.2019 Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST & PHP candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates .
- Stipend paid @ Rs. 10,400/- per month .
- The duration of apprenticeship training is one year.
- Canteen, transport and accommodation (out station candidates only) facilities will be provided on chargeable basis.
- OPD medical facilities will be provided at BEL hospital as per company norms.
- Accidental Insurance coverage for Rs. 5,00,000/- will be provided during the training period.
- Candidates should bring the filled application form as per the Performa – “A” enclosed along with original and a copy of all semester marks sheets & Provisional diploma Certificate (PDC) and SSLC Marks sheet.
- Candidates are required to bring HB Pencils, Sharpener and Eraser.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Results of the Written test will be published in our Web site www.bel-india.com.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- In 1980, the first overseas office of BEL was set up in New York for the procurement of components and materials.
- In 1981, a manufacturing facility for magnesium manganese dioxide batteries was set up at Pune. The Space Electronic Division was set up at Bangalore to support the satellite programmes in 1982. That year, BEL achieved a turnover of Rs. 1 billion (US$21 million).
- In 1983, the Andhra Scientific Company (ASCO) was taken over by BEL converted it to its fourth manufacturing unit at Machilipatnam. In 1985, the fifth unit was set up in Chennai for supply of tank electronics, with proximity to HVF, Avadi. The sixth unit was set up at Panchkula the same year to manufacture military communication equipment.
- In 1986, BEL set up three units. Its seventh unit was set up at Kotdwara to manufacture switching equipment, the eighth unit to manufacture TV glass shell at Taloja (Navi Mumbai) and the ninth unit at Hyderabad to manufacture electronic warfare equipment.
- In 1987, a separate Naval Equipment Division was set up at Bangalore to give greater focus to naval projects. The first Central Research Laboratory was established at Bangalore in 1988 to focus on futuristic research and development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form