Last Date: 17 March, 2017
WAPCOS Limited invites Applications for the post of Deputy Manager on contract basis. Apply Before 17 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
WAPCOS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized university with MBA/PGDM Degree in Finance & Marketing from a recognized university with 65% of marks.
Note:karnataka government jobs
1. Incumbents will be entitled for LTC and CPF as per rules of the company.
2. Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd. payable at Gurgaon/New Delhi along-with the application form, application fee is non-refundable in any case:
- â‚¹1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- â‚¹500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates
3. Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of interview.
4. Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and selection procedure.
5. No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
6. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWDs candidates will be as per Government rules.
7. Before submission of application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
8. CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma along-with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience and Proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category. No other proforma will be accepted.
9. SC/ST/PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ Sleeper class on production of tickets/proof.
10. The post of Deputy Manager is for Projects Assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
11. Applicant should have valid Indian Passport and will be required at the time of joining.
12. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
13. The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
14.Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope Superscribing the name of post applied for within 15 days from the date of advertisement to:
Project Manager, PMC
Plot No.N3/200 IRC Village,
Near Ekamra Villa Chowk, Nayapalli,
How to Apply WAPCOS Vacancy: Interested candidates may send their CV in the prescribed proforma along with self attested photocopies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates & a cover super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________ ” etc send to the Project Manager (PMC), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No. N3/200 IRC Village Near Ekamra Villa Chowk, Nayapalli Bhubaneswar-751015, Odisha on or before 17.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 17.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification