Last Date:18 February,2019
India Trade Promotion Organisation(ITPO)
ITPO aka India Trade Promotion Organization invites Applications for the post of 20 Deputy Manager & Senior Assistant. Apply Online before 18 February 2019. ITPO Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.indiatradefair.com
Name of the post – Deputy Manager & Senior Assistant
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – 29000 – 110000/-, 40000 – 140000/-
Graduate, BE/B.Tech, MBA, Charted Accountant.
General Instructions:govt jobs
- Only Indian nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Experience will be reckoned on post-qualification basis, whenever necessary.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC, category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer(NCL) only as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- OBC Certificate: – The candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBCs should note that they have to produce a valid caste certificate at the time of documents verification/ interview in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC, issued by the Government of India, in the prescribed format for this purpose so as to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs. A declaration shall also be
submitted by the candidate before his/her appointment that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer of OBC. OBC (Non Creamy Layer Certificate) for admission to educational purposes will not be considered.
- SC / ST Certificate: – Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category shall have to submit the Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of documents verification/interview.
- The SC / ST/ OBC / Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority should either be in Hindi or English.Any Variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
- The essential qualifications acquired through open distance learning qualifications shall be considered.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree in the essential qualification, candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University/Institution clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In the case of Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of documents verification in support of possession of bachelor’s degree and statement of marks in Engineering issued by the University/ Institution.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained [calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA I OGPA I DGPA / CPI etc. is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalence certificate / document issued by the University / Institution evidencing equivalent percentage of marks, when called for documents verification.
- Rounding off the percentage of marks will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.indiatradefair.com under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ITPO either by post or by hand the print outs of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online application, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ITPO and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail / ITPO’s website for any communication from ITPO.
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit
card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification / Interview, if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions in below mentioned paragraph) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)]; Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, and Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Service Men etc.
- India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) harks back to India’s golden past while aspiring for a promising future.
- The ITPO emblem has been derived from an inscription on a gold coin belonging to the era of the ancient ruler, Samundragupta ( circa 330-380 A.D.) symbolising the zenith achieved in external trade.
- The vertical and horizontal strokes in the symbol represent life and prosperity.
- ITPO is, today, committed to continue the trend and recapture the excellence achieved by our forebears in the areas of trade and commerce.
- ITPO provides a wide spectrum of services to trade and industry and acts as a catalyst for growth of India’s trade. ITPO approves holding of international trade fairs in India and regulates holding of various expositions in India primarily to avoid any duplication of efforts while ensuring proper timing. It manages India’s world class exhibition complex which is constantly upgraded to keep it in a high standard of readiness. Spread over 123 acres of prime land in the heart of India’s capital, New Delhi, Pragati Maidan offers about 61,290 sq. mtrs. of covered exhibition space in 16 halls, besides 10,000 sq. mtrs. of open display area. The state-of-the-art exhibition halls have enhanced the appeal of Pragati Maidan as the ideal center for an increasing number of fair organisers and business visitors from different parts of the world.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form