Last Date:27 March,2019
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
KMRL aka Kochi Metro Rail Limited invites applications for the post of 02 Deputy General Manager Vacancy 2019. KMRL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://kochimetro.org
Name of the post – Deputy General Manager
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – Not Specified
12 years of Post-Qualification experience in planning/design/implementation in Water Supply,Sanitation Sector including Solid waste management,Sewerage planning/Septage management and implementation of the same .
General Conditions:govt jobs
- Approx. CTC for the posts mentioned above will be Rs.1,28,000/- per month For those on deputation, as per the deputation terms and conditions.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. CSML reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- CSML Management reserves the right to cancel this advertisement either fully or partially.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in CSML.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CSML to candidates for attending interview.
- How to Apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 27th March 2019.
- The Kochi Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. It was opened to the public within four years of starting construction, making it the fastest completed metro project in India until the Lucknow Metro overtook it. The Kochi metro project is the first metro in the country which connects rail, road and water transport facilities. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of ₹51.81 billion (US$720 million). On October 2017, Kochi Metro was named the Best Urban Mobility Project in India by the Urban Development Ministry, as part of the Urban Mobility India (UMI) international conference hosted by the ministry every year.
- Then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh laid the foundation stone for the Kochi Metro rail project in 2012, construction work was started in June 2013 and a 13.4 km (8.3 mi) section of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom was opened to passengers on 17 June 2017 by Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. A second 5 km (3.1 mi) section from Palarivattom to Maharaja’s College Stadium was inaugurated on October 3, 2017. Kochi metro also includes the technology for driverless trains and is hoping to implement this in the near future.
- Kochi Metro was lauded for its decision to employ Kudumbashree workers and also members of the transgender community. It is the world’s first rapid transit system whose entire management operations are handled by women. The system is also involved in sustainable initiatives with the introduction of non-motorized transport corridors in the city, installation of solar panels for power and vertical garden on every sixth metro pillar. Apart from the regular tickets, it has also adopted a single card, single timetable and a singular command and control. This debit card along with the Kochi One Mobile App will allow passengers to access all modes of public transportation as well as be utilized for mercantile and internet transactions and will introduce the ‘click and collect’ feature in the near future where goods ordered online can be collected in the metro stations. Every Kochi Metro station is designed on a specific theme around Kerala culture and geography.
- To enrich the quality of life for everyone in Kochi by facilitating better connectivity between people, between people and places, and between people and prosperity.
- To make Kochi a more liveable and pleasant city for residents and visitors alike, where public transportation would be used by all – connecting people and places safely, seamlessly, reliably and comfortably.
- Five years ago, Kochi Metro Rail Limited was started with the objective of building and running a metro line, but later we decided to use KMRL as an opportunity to migrate citizens from personal vehicles to public transport and change the face of transportation and mobility in the process. KMRL is trying to build itself as Kerala’s urban transport solutions provider. By being the first metro system in the country with an integrated multimodal transport system, Kochi Metro will not only give the city a much-required face-lift but also provide an end-to-end connectivity.
- Our objective is to make Kochi the first city in the country where the entire public transport system: the metro, the buses, the boats, the auto-rickshaws and the taxies work together as a seamless integrated system; with a common timetable, common ticketing and centralised `command and control’.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form