Last Date:10 Apr,2019
Paradip Port Trust
Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 7 posts of Deputy CMO in Paradip Port Trust. Ensure your suitability and eligibility for the concerned posts before applying. The application form duly accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials should be sent to the given address by 10-04-2019 .
Name of the post – Deputy CMO
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – Rs.24900-50500
MBBS AND post-graduate medical degree in the specified specialty AND 7 years experience.
General Instructions:himachal government jobs
- Applications, complete in all respects in the prescribed format given herein-after,addressed to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 should reach the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust by REGISTERED POST WITH AD on or before 10.04.2019.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in BOLD capital letters with the post applied for as :-“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DY. CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, (SURGERY, OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY, PEDIATRICS, ORTHOPEDIC, PATHOLOGY, ANESTHESIOLOGY & OPHTHALMOLOGY).
- Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicating his/her name on the back side.
- Qualification & experience of the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed Recruitment Rules.
- The cutoff date for determining the age is 01.03.2019.
- Relaxation, if any, will be as per Govt. Guidelines. Age limit prescribed for applying the post will not apply in case of departmental candidates of PPT.
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage,action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from service as per rule.
- Attested/Self attested true copies of proof of age/date of birth, academic/ professional qualification, caste certificate and experience etc. relating to the post advertised be attached with the applications and any document found unattested may lead to rejection of the application.
- No representation on any ground, for non-appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- Persons already employed should send their applications through proper channel and have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of test/interview.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates should note that PPT will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications by PPT or any delay in receipts of call letters for written test/interview by the candidates or any reason whatsoever.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website www.paradipport.gov.in for further instructions/directions/amendments etc. from time to time.
- PPT reserves the right to modify/cancel the advertisement, if required at any time due to administrative reasons without assigning any notice/reason thereof.
- Selection is based on interview for selection of candidates if required.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to jurisdiction within the district of Jagatsinghpur.
- Decision of the Appointing Authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.
- Paradip is one of the Major Ports of India. Late Biju Patnaik, the then Chief Minister of Odisha, is the founder father of Paradip Port. It is the only Major Port in the State of Odisha situated 210 nautical miles south of Kolkata and 260 nautical miles north of Visakhapatnam on the east coast on the shore of Bay of Bengal.
- Late Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone of the Port on 3rd January 1962 near the Confluence of the river Mahanadi and the Bay of Bengal.
- Government of India took over the management of the Port from the Government of Odisha on 1st June 1965. INS “Investigator” had the privilege of maiden berthing in the Port on the 12th March, 1966. The Port was declared open by Late Peter Stambolic, the then Prime Minister of Yugoslavia on the same day.
- Government of India declared Paradip Port as the Eighth Major Port of India on 18th April 1966 making it the FIRST MAJOR PORT in the East Coast commissioned after independence.
- The Port of Paradip, an autonomous body under the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963 functioning under Ministry of Shipping is administered by a Board of Trustees set up by the Government of India headed by the Chairman. The Trustees of the Trust Board are nominated by Government of India from various users of the Port such as shippers, ship owners, Government Departments concerned and also port labour. The day-to-day administration is carried out under general supervision and control of the Chairman, assisted by the Deputy Chairman and other departmental heads.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form