Last Date:15 Apr,2019
Northern Railway invites applications for the post of CWMI Vacancy 2019. Northern Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – CWMI
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As per Notice
CWMI/WMI retired form N.Rly/ HQ/ Operating department is eligible to apply/The employee should not have been compulsorily retired or Removed/ terminated etc from service.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Applications are invited on prescribed Performa from superannuated WMI/CWMI staff of Operating Department, Headquarters office, Baroda House, New Delhi on monthly remuneration basis for filling up the existing one vacancy of CWMI. The prescribed proforma is available on https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/. The application should be submitted duly filled in with requisite enclosures to Chief O.S/OPG, Operating in GM Building, Baroda House, New Delhi on latest by 15/04/2019.
- CWMI/WMI retired form N.Rly/ HQ/ Operating department is eligible to apply.
- The employee should not have been compulsorily retired or Removed/ terminated etc from service.
- Should be medically fit for the category for which applying for ,Maximum age 64 yrs 6 months as on 15.04.2019.
- Monthly remuneration of retired employee being re-engaged will be determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn. (i.e. Basic + DA )
- The present scheme of re-engagement of retired employee is up to 01.12.2019. The re- engagement of retired Rly. Employee shall be purely on Temporary arrangement basis and the re-engaged staff would be discharged immediately on joining of selected candidates from RRBs or on completion of 65 years or in case of unsatisfactory service whichever is earlier. The re-engagement can be terminated on other ground by giving 15 days notice without any explanation or any notice.
- The application should be sent to Chief O.S/OPG, Operating, Northern Railway HQ office, Baroda House, New Delhi latest by 15-04-.2019 through Registered post. Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelop. The administration shall not be responsible for any delay of the Dak receipt.
- Application in the prescribed Performa with photo duly selfattested.
- Self attested photocopy of Pension payment order,Self attested photocopy of service certificate.
- Suitability of the candidate will be adjudged by the branch officer (JAG)/ Dy HOD based on the work experience and service record etc during past service of employee.
- Order of seniority of panel for re-engagement will be in the order of highest residual service available to the willing candidate on the date of formation of panel.
- List of suitable candidate will be put up for approval of the competent authority by the department concerned.
- Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
- After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with travel as opportunities to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) to encounter people, cultures and places so different from ourselves?” This is what Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analyses of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility. The efficacy of travel can never be over-stated and undertaking travel in the current times is increasingly becoming effortless thanks to the commitment and Zeal on the part of Railways, owing to their improved and widespread network.
- Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country.
- Every land of India has its unique tale to narrate. Here are some special locations where one experiences the uniqueness of India, where one marvels at the cultural mosaic that is India. The terrain that falls in Northern Railway is also varied, from the mountainous Shivalik range to the lush Tarai region and the majestic Gangetic plains. The North of the country is bordered by the mighty Himalayas, the highest mountains on the earth. The Himalayas are not a single mountain but a series of ranges with beautiful valleys wedged between them. The final Southern range of the Himalayas, the Shivalik Hills ends abruptly in the northern plains of India. In complete contrast to the soaring mountain peaks, the northern plain is oppressively flat and slopes so gradually that almost all the way from Delhi to the Bay of Bengal it slopes only 200M.
- April 16, 1853, was a public holiday in Bombay. Throughout the early afternoon, throngs of holiday makers could be seen making their way to Bori Bunder from where wafted strains of music, rendered by the Governor’s personal band. Shortly before 3.30 p.m., 400 privileged personalities of the city climbed aboard the center of the day’s festivities – the 14 gleaming carriages of the Great India Peninsula Railway, coupled behind a small steam engine, named the Falkland.
- At the stroke of the half-hour, the driver of the Falkland opened the engine valves, as his fireman shoveled vigorously. The Falkland breathed heavily, enveloping bystanders in a cloud of steam. The driver reached for the whistle chord, the crowd cheered lustily and the boom of the first volley of a 21 gun salute resounded through the moist heat of the afternoon.
- A final toot of the whistle, a final snort from Falkland and India’s first railway train edged forward, puffing and hissing and groaning through the 35 kilometers to Thana.
- Almost six years later, on March 3, 1859, the first Railway Line in North India was laid between Allahabad and Kanpur. This was followed, in 1889, by the Delhi – Ambala – Kalka line.
- Northern Railway was erstwhile a grand eight-divisional zone- comprising of Allahabad, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Delhi, Moradabad, Ferozpur, Ambala and Lucknow embracing most of North India. With the re-organisation of zones, the Railway is now a vibrant five-star constellation viz. , Delhi, Moradabad, Ferozpur, Ambala and Lucknow.
- Our headquarters is at Baroda House, New Delhi, with Divisional headquarters at Ambala,Delhi, Firozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad. We serve eight states – Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal and Uttar Pradesh and the Union Territory of Chandigarh.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form