ADVERTISEMENT NO. 5/2016
CSIR – CENTRAL SALT & MARINE CHEMICALS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
GIJUBHAI BADHEKA MARG, BHAVNAGAR – 364 002 (GUJARAT) (www.csmcri.org)
OPPORTUNITIES FOR BRIGHT & RESULT ORIENTED SCIENTISTS
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network and workshop.Â Applications are invited in the prescribed form from talented and result-oriented Indian Nationals for 3 Scientific posts, as per the following details.
Post Name- Scientist/ Senior Scientist
No of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 6600/- (for Scientist) & Rs. 7600/-(for Senior Scientist)
GENERAL CONDITIONS:bank jobs
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- The appointment will be in CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Lab/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
- Exceptionally meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial pay by the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications and experience does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts and organize a Written Test/Trade Test or Seminar if considered necessary for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call for Test/Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only outstation candidates (within India) called for interview will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules i.e. a single Second Class Railway Fare (by Mail or Express) each way from their normal place of residence, or from the place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to Bhavnagar on production of proof of journey. For road journeys between stations not connected by rail, the actual bus fare or roadÂ mileage at the lowest rate as admissible under rules, will be reimbursed on production of documentary proof (bus tickets), provided the distance covered by road is more than 20 miles each way.
HOW TO APPLY:
The interested candidates may download the prescribed Application Form from the Institute website: www.csmcri.org. Application Form can also beÂ collected in person from the Recruitment & Assessment Cell of the Institute during office hours OR by sending a request along with a self- addressedÂ envelope of 11″ X 5″ size affixed with postage stamps of 10/- which should reach the Section Officer (R&A), CSIR – Central Salt & MarineÂ Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar -364 002, Gujarat, on or before 10-06-2016 OR by sending a requisition to the Section Officer (R&A), CSIR – CSMCRI, GB Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 at email@example.com through e-mail.Â Applicants should send their applications in the prescribed Application Form (Annexure – I). The following documents should be attached with
application duly completed in all respects:
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time toÂ time.
- Attested copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- Attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Demand Draft of Rs.100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee isÂ prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates. They should enclose a copy of certificate on the prescribed Pro Forma issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim along with application).
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates must convert the same into percentage – based on the formula devised by the concerned University/Institute – at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 04.07.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form