Last Date:25 Mar,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 5 contractual posts of Contract Engineer (Kotdwara Unit).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 25-03-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Contract Engineer (Kotdwara Unit)
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs 30000
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering and min one year experience.
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form.Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL website www.bel-india.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should possess valid email-id and mobile numbers which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
How to Apply:
- Go to our website: www.bel-india.in Click on CAREERS and RECRUITMENTS wherein a link has been provided to submit the application online. OR apply by typing the URL, given below: http://kot.bghr-recruitment.com/ApplForm_CMT.aspx?pid=2
- Enter the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Enter permanent and correspondence address, active email-id, and mobile number.
- Enter the details of qualification required for the post and click on “add to list”.
- Enter the work experience details and click on “add to list”. If the experience gained is in more than one company enter the experience details again in the fields provided and click on “add to list”.
- Enter the brief write-up about work experience in the space provided. Applications will be shortlisted based on the experience write up given by the candidates. Hence care should be taken while providing the details of experience.
- Enter the details of relatives employed in BEL and click on “add to list”.
- Upon filling up all the details, verify the data entered and click on SUBMIT. Upon submission a message reflects on the screen “Your application has been successfully received” and will be given user name and password which will be your date of birth. An example of which is shown below: Your user name is: -KOT-1-1-1 and the password is “Your date of birth”.
- Please note your username and password that will be required in future to login to portal to download the AdmitCard.You can see this information in your mail ID also, mentioned by you in online application.
- The online registrations would be open from 27.02.2019 to 25.03.2019.
- The printed Admit Card along with a photograph and relevant documents (10th Certificate for Date of birth proof, 12th Certificate, Degree Marks sheet of all semesters, Degree, Experience certificate, Caste certificate), with self-attested copies needs to be shown at the time of written test/ interview.
- In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
- From humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was set up in association with CSF, France (now, Thales), to manufacture basic communication equipment, BEL now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in fields such as Defence Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL also provides turnkey system solutions. Civilian products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, solar-powered traffic signal systems and Access Control Systems.
- Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus. BEL has also set up a wide network of offices and service centres countrywide as well as two overseas offices – at New York and Singapore.
- BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
- BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs. From a meagre turnover of Rs.2 lakhs in 1956-57, BEL has grown manifold to record a turnover of Rs.7,510 crores (provisional) in 2015-16.
- BEL is not only a successful business story but also an organization which cares for people and society. Even before the term ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ gained currency, BEL has undertaken innumerable CSR activities and continues to do them with a lot of passion and commitment. BEL has set up educational institutions, including a special school for the mentally challenged. It has also set up hospitals, fine arts clubs and sports facilities. These and other welfare initiatives ensure a good quality of life for employees and their dependents. Some of these facilities also serve the local community. BEL is currently concentrating on promoting education, sanitation, health care, rural development, employment and enhancing vocational skills, while ensuring environmental sustainability.
- Clean and green’ is true of every Unit of BEL. Concern for the environment is visible in the profuse greenery in all the Units. Afforestation, effluent treatment, used water recycling, generation and use of bio gas, rainwater harvesting, green buildings, setting up and using wind energy and solar energy power plants, to name a few, are some of the activities in this direction.
- Awards galore have come BEL’s way, recognizing its emphasis on excellence. Recent accolades include India Today PSU Awards for ‘Best Global Presence Award’, ‘Eco Friendly Award’ and ‘Best R&D Innovation Award; Digital India PSE of the Year Award; Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) Meritorious Award (Gold Trophy) for HR Excellence for Best Practices in Human Resource Management; Mentor Graphics Silicon India Leadership Award for ‘Best VLSI/Embedded Design in Defence/Aerospace Sector’; International Aerospace Award for ‘Innovation’; SAP Award for Customer Excellence; SODET Gold Award for ‘Technology Innovation’; Government of Karnataka ‘State Export Excellence Award’ in the Electronics & Communications (excluding IT/BT & ITES sector) Medium/Large Industries sector; and Raksha Mantri’s Awards for Excellence.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form